The Student Room Group

What does sexual tension feel like to you?

In the best cases, to me it feels like a magnet and in other cases it gets my heart beating faster a little bit at all the possibilities.

I don't know about you.

Scroll to see replies

Like you look into their eyes and you know exactly what each other are thinking.

Sexual tension is all about the eyes.
Reply 2
'um, how did my hand get under your shirt'
Original post by Ethereal World
Like you look into their eyes and you know exactly what each other are thinking.

Agreed!:h:
Haha lool you make me laugh! :biggrin:

Love your avi btw!:h:
Imagination gone wild.
(edited 8 years ago)
Prolonged eye contact but in a smouldering kind of way ?
I've not met a guy I've felt sexual tension towards yet :'(
Zoning out because I'm fantasising about what we would be doing if we were alone.
Reply 9
Original post by Supersaps
Imagination gone wild.

Original post by Ethereal World

I know having a girl say "aww thanks" isn't great when you compliment her... but what if you tell her you love her voice and she looks at you and smiles?
Original post by jawsontheflooor
Prolonged eye contact but in a smouldering kind of way ?

How long does the eye contact last for.. and are you talking to eachother when it happens?
Wow they weren't kidding when they said TSR gets weird at this time of night :lolwut:

I need to go to sleep. Goodnight all :yawn:
Original post by Dodgypirate
How long does the eye contact last for.. and are you talking to eachother when it happens?

Hmm I would say longer than when you talk to someone and have to look away because it'll become awkward if you don't if that makes sense? And for example one of us would talk then there would be lingering eye contact when the sentence had finished until the other replied..so not much talking
thank you kindly for this information
Original post by jawsontheflooor
Hmm I would say longer than when you talk to someone and have to look away because it'll become awkward if you don't if that makes sense? And for example one of us would talk then there would be lingering eye contact when the sentence had finished until the other replied..so not much talking

Urgh I love when that happens... :colondollar:

And then you feel your heart drop?
Original post by Dodgypirate
I know having a girl say "aww thanks" isn't great when you compliment her... but what if you tell her you love her voice and she looks at you and smiles?

I choked back at least 3 facetious responses to come out with that. Think you're expecting a bit much here. The permutations of what girl could mean when she smiles are genuinely endless. Half of the fun is the puzzle of working it out, right? :wink:
IME it's a combinaton of things like flirty banter, being "tactile" with each other etc. and everyone around you can see what's happening, but neither party will admit to their sexual attraction because they either don't think the other is interested or is waiting for the other to crack, or because it'd just complicate things or ruin the friendship.
Original post by Supersaps
I choked back at least 3 facetious responses to come out with that. Think you're expecting a bit much here. The permutations of what girl could mean when she smiles are genuinely endless. Half of the fun is the puzzle of working it out, right? :wink:

Suppose you're right :smile:
Original post by WoodyMKC
IME it's a combinaton of things like flirty banter, being "tactile" with each other etc. and everyone around you can see what's happening, but neither party will admit to their sexual attraction because they either don't think the other is interested or is waiting for the other to crack, or because it'd just complicate things or ruin the friendship.

Do we always touch people we like?
Original post by StarsDestination
Wow they weren't kidding when they said TSR gets weird at this time of night :lolwut:

I need to go to sleep. Goodnight all :yawn:

This is ****ing tame by nightshift standards :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest