Reply 1
red gem rip
Original post by whorace
red gem rip

What do you mean?
Reply 3
Original post by BreatheDeep
What do you mean?

It's quite rare to see anyone with negative rep on this site these days, you won't have it for very long.
Original post by whorace
It's quite rare to see anyone with negative rep on this site these days, you won't have it for very long.

Lol. I don't really use the site that much
Reply 5
Lol. I don't really use the site that much

Run while there's still time.

Why are you feeling so down?
Reply 6
Well, this is sad. You need something to look forward to: either a goal or a holiday.
You should try to find a new hobby so you don't think about life like that. At the end of the day, life is what you make of it and if you don't try to escape the void, you likely never will. Good luck!:smile:
Original post by whorace
Run while there's still time.

Why are you feeling so down?

Feel like my life is slipping away with no real purpose
Yeah. I see happy fulfilled people around all the time and I wish I felt the same.
Yeah. I see happy fulfilled people around all the time and I wish I felt the same.

I feel the same,
you should go out with your friends or call them up now (if theyre awake).
They'll hit you with the latest gossip and you'll forget about it, life just seems like a mind game tbh, everyone trying to find a bit of satisfaction by distracting themselves from the dead reality we live in.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by XOR_
Do you get any fulfillment from music?

A little but it's not enough cause my life in reality is truly sad.
Original post by SageJiraiya
You should try to find a new hobby so you don't think about life like that. At the end of the day, life is what you make of it and if you don't try to escape the void, you likely never will. Good luck!:smile:

That scares me , that life is what I make of it. I feel so much pressure to live life a certain way before I get old and have regrets :frown:
You need a friend!

Original post by Joel 96
You need a friend!

aww
That sense of emptiness and lack of meaning in life

I know what you mean. I am also a nihilist and I also enjoy breathing deeply.

Woah it turns out we have a lot in common!

Let's hook up! :perv:
Reply 16
That sense of emptiness and lack of meaning in life

I read books for 6 to 8 hours every day. Don't you have any habit?
That scares me , that life is what I make of it. I feel so much pressure to live life a certain way before I get old and have regrets :frown:

Nobody is pressuring you to live a certain way. If you want to do something, go out there and do it! At the end of the day, as long as you've had fun that's all that matters!
Focus on the things that make you happy.. live life according to how you want, and I know it's easier said than done but try your best to stay in a positive mindset😊
"Life is what you make of it" shouldn't be a scary thing to you - it should be liberating.

Think about it - nothing you have to do, no goal you need to aspire to, no expectation you must conform to. You're totally free to do whatever you want, define your ;life however you want and do whatever you want with it. It's a great amount of responsibility to take the steering wheel in one's life, but it's what you and everyone should be doing.

Discover something that interests you - anything at all, no matter how small or silly - and grab onto that and start building your interest more. Learn new skills, attempt new hobbies - read a book, watch a film, go out and do something fun by yourself etc. etc.

It's your life and only you can create the meaning to it.

Quick Reply

Latest