Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Adult Nursing Offers and interviews

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter 24-10-2016

I've heard lots of people have had interviews and that also some have been given offers. Is it fair to say that if you havent heard from a interview yet that you will be rejected at this point? or does anybody know if there are any more interviews to be held? Because the wait is killing me now

There's still interviews to be held so don't worry yet xx

Maybe give them a phone, I have heard they are quite helpful and they will be used to it. Will help put your mind at rest too.

Thanks, I've my other interviews for queens and magee, but dundee (tayside) is the one that still hasn't got back to me yet, so its a little worrying why they are so late getting back to me. I emailed them but they keep their replies vague and say they are still considering applications.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you rather find

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.