Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i need help with my ldr

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

So i fell in love with a girl on holiday (i was 17 she was 16) and we just clicked. However she lives in bilbao,spain and i live in london. We decided to try an ldr after the holiday and see where it'll take us. It was the most amazing time ever and we both loved every second of it. However suddenly, and i guess rightly, she ended it with me cuz she didnt think our relationship was going anywhere in the future, so we decided to be close friends. What really hurt me was she hadnt seen me since the holiday we fell in love 8 months ago, and she was coming to london on holiday the week later. She felt uncomfortable meeting me cuz of what we had just been through. She said she felt bad about it and she knows i was devastated about it. While she was in london, she ignored me for her entire holiday so as not to hurt me.... But i felt really awful about it. Now she's back in spain...... Should i start talking to her in a friendly way again? She has occupied all my thoughts and feelings for the past 8 months or so, and im not sure if its worth to be friends with someone who hurts me really badly and doesnt even wanna see me when she is right near me. Can i pleaaaaaaasssseeeeeee have some advice? Thanks so much!!

I thought you needed help with a light dependent resistor, not relationship problems...

I'm out of my depth here

seriouslyyyy i have no idea what to do
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 29, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.