The Student Room Group

What do people think about small people?

I am so small and i hate it, all my friends tease me about how i am so small however what do you think of small people in general? Good points and bad points
Would anyone date a small person?

Scroll to see replies

i cant help but look down on them
Original post by scnotcrazy
I am so small and i hate it, all my friends tease me about how i am so small however what do you think of small people in general? Good points and bad points

Define small
I dated Tinkerbell once. She was a great, but her fairy dust kept getting in my eyes.
Reply 4
Original post by BristolFresher15
I dated Tinkerbell once. She was a great, but her fairy dust kept getting in my eyes.

Aw thats awesome lol xx
Reply 5
Original post by homeland.lsw
Define small

5ft i think thats what i am
5ft i think thats what i am

I think small is cute ^_^
Reply 7
Original post by homeland.lsw
I think small is cute ^_^

Aw thamks xx
Reply 8
I'm 5ft as well... my boyfriend is 6ft 5! You have nothing to worry about - we are cute :wink:
I'm like 5'2.5" so always regarded myself as quite small, but I was "saved" by the fact that I'm not lightly built, which I actually hate. :P I'm not fat, my weight shifted from 105 to 130 pounds in recent years so I guess it's not too over the top. But I've always felt that it's kind of a bad mix when you're so short and curvy. Then I've got my girflriend, who's even shorter than me, maybe by half an inch, but also has this incredibly light frame, she must weigth like less than 100 pounds and is just so tiny. So yeah. Imagine us two walking through a world of giants. :P I think small is cute and I'm glad my girl is even tinier than I am but we have to look funny together. :biggrin:
Reply 10
Don't like.
they're usually jealous, angry and make less money. That's definitely the case for the men, the girls are cute :smile:.

I see what you mean - I'm 5'2 and get teased quite a bit for being small, though actually my height really doesn't bother me. I'm sorry to hear that you get teased quite a bit over it. In what way do the tease you? Is it in a mean way or just 'for fun'?
Reply 13
[video="youtube;zK1hSonHrfM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK1hSonHrfM[/video]

Exploitation of size for entertainment purposes isn't normally allowed but anyway...
Original post by Thomb
Don't like.

Back to work you :getmecoat: :lol:
Reply 15
Original post by Amellia123
Back to work you :getmecoat: :lol:

I need help.
Original post by Thomb
I need help.

With work or your TSR addiction? :wink:

Good things come in small packages :h:
Reply 18
Original post by Amellia123
With work or your TSR addiction? :wink:

The latter I'm a complete genius when it comes to my work.
I'm around 5'2 and most of my friends and bf joke about it a lot but it doesn't bother me, it's all banter and I say stuff back at them. I'm also called cute so that doesn't really bother me, it's a compliment so I'll take it!!!

Quick Reply

Latest