The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by fembas
Keele university and university of bristol both showing Adviser NA1. Environmental sustainability!

Nice one fembas. We applied for the same course at keele. I applied for MSc environmental sustainability and green technology and my application has been showing adviser na1 since. I hope we will get the good news soon. Which course did u apply for at Bristol? And were you shortlisted to apply via EAS at Bristol? Are u Nigerian?
Reply 21
Original post by Birdee
Newcastle, Liverpool, LSHTM, LJMU, Chester, Sheffield, and Beds.

Nice one berdie. Which country are you from? Is any of your applications showing now with adviser na1?
Reply 22
Must you be a first class applicant before you are considered for the scholarship?
Reply 23
Original post by Birdee
Must you be a first class applicant before you are considered for the scholarship?

No birdie. It's just a boost. What's ur EAS status? What's ur cgpa?
Reply 24
Original post by Pompey4
Nice one fembas. We applied for the same course at keele. I applied for MSc environmental sustainability and green technology and my application has been showing adviser na1 since. I hope we will get the good news soon. Which course did u apply for at Bristol? And were you shortlisted to apply via EAS at Bristol? Are u Nigerian?

YES, a Nigerian. Bristol informed me to apply via EAS. Water and environmental management

Were you also informed to do same?
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi guys, this is very useful discussion. I have applied for Leeds, Glasgow and Durham for Renewable energy course. From Pakistan. My all applications are still with nominating agency 1. Anyone who has applied to one of these universities and his/her application status has changed to something else? Also I noticed that Leeds and Glasgow deadline changed to 1st April. Any reason for that?
Reply 26
Original post by Syed Usama Aziz
Hi guys, this is very useful discussion. I have applied for Leeds, Glasgow and Durham for Renewable energy course. From Pakistan. My all applications are still with nominating agency 1. Anyone who has applied to one of these universities and his/her application status has changed to something else? Also I noticed that Leeds and Glasgow deadline changed to 1st April. Any reason for that?

I did Durham and my status still reads "with nominating agency 1"
Reply 27
Original post by Syed Usama Aziz
Hi guys, this is very useful discussion. I have applied for Leeds, Glasgow and Durham for Renewable energy course. From Pakistan. My all applications are still with nominating agency 1. Anyone who has applied to one of universities and his/her application status has changed to something else? Also I noticed that Leeds and Glasgow deadline changed to 1st April. Any reason for that?

Hi Syed. I received an official mail from the university of Glasgow that I was nominated. The message came in on 30th of march and that's why Glasgow told commonwealth to extend its deadline till 1st April so that nominated candidates can apply. I haven't heard from Leeds and Durham. What was ur course at Glasgow? Mine was physics energy and environment and my agency input section have been completed for Glasgow.
Reply 28
Pompey4, you didn't respond to my question about Bristol
Reply 29
Original post by fembas
YES, a Nigerian. Bristol informed me to apply via EAS. Water and environmental management

Were you also informed to do same?

Hi fembas. I didn't apply to Bristol. I got admission but was not shortlisted but i have been nominated at Glasgow and Warwick and have received an official mail in regards to the nomination.
Original post by Pompey4
. What was ur course at Glasgow?

My course was Sustainable Energy.
Reply 31
Original post by Pompey4
Hi fembas. I didn't apply to Bristol. I got admission but was not shortlisted but i have been nominated at Glasgow and Warwick and have received an official mail in regards to the nomination.

Congrats on that. Which part of Nigeria are you from?
What is your course in Warwick?
Hey pompey, since you have been nominated, kindly let us know about your degree class and cgpa in the bachelors degree so that everyone can compare?
Also, please tell us your preference since you get selected in more than one universities. @pompey4
Reply 34
Did anybody apply to University of East Anglia?
Reply 35
Original post by fembas
Congrats on that. Which part of Nigeria are you from?
What is your course in Warwick?

Am from Ekiti state but I stay in lag and I applied to east anglia but have heard nothing from them.
Reply 36
Original post by Pompey4
Am from Ekiti state but I stay in lag and I applied to east anglia but have heard nothing from them.

Interesting!, I am from osun state...but am based in Port Harcourt. We have to talk better bro.
Reply 37
Did anybody apply to Newcastle University?
Reply 38
i did!
Reply 39
Original post by Birdee
i did!

Gotten any feedback from them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending