The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Pompey4
Thank you very much Fembas. Am sure by the grace of God, you shall receive a good news very soon.

Hi Fembas, I just received a message about shortlisting from Keele. Have u?
Reply 81
Original post by Pompey4
Hi Fembas, I just received a message about shortlisting from Keele. Have u?

Yes I have.
Reply 82
Original post by fembas
Anybody hoping to hear from Keele University?

Hi fembas. Did James Fox of Newcastle reply you?
Reply 83
Original post by Pompey4
Hi fembas. Did James Fox of Newcastle reply you?

No He hasn't
Reply 84
Hi everybody. My EAS at kent has changed from nominating agency 1 to CSC. That makes it 3. I guess the IELTS helped me, because I was able to obtain unconditional offers in all Uni's i applied to. I think they will only nominate unconditional top notch applications. good luck to everyone.
Reply 85
Congratulations
Reply 86
congrats pompey4
Congratulations and best of luck pompey4.
Anyone who has been contacted by Leeds or Durham? Or any update on EAS for these universities?
Reply 89
Original post by Syed Usama Aziz
Anyone who has been contacted by Leeds or Durham? Or any update on EAS for these universities?

Thanks everyone. Am sure the good luck will spread around. Hi Syed, do you presently work in the renewable energy sector
Reply 90
Original post by fembas
congrats pompey4

Thank you very much fembas. Have u heard from newcastle bro?
Reply 91
Original post by Pompey4
Thank you very much fembas. Have u heard from newcastle bro?

Noting from Newcastle.

I pray to make keele's final list. With them I will be just fine
Reply 92
some universities handle nominations i.e no need for adviser, these universities will contact applicants latest july. congrats pompey!
hello guys...have been following this thread in silence...jus thot i shld say congrats to pompey...yu really must be an academic genius..3 nominations!!!if it was possible i wld have asked yu to give me one of your offers...
Reply 94
Original post by Birdee
some universities handle nominations i.e no need for adviser, these universities will contact applicants latest july. congrats pompey!

July is pretty far. I believe all schools should make contact by April ending. CSC will then reach out for confirmations thereafter.
Reply 95
Congrats pompey4. Where u from?
Reply 96
Original post by Larrie16
Congrats pompey4. Where u from?

Hi Larrie16. Am from Nigeria. What about u? and which schs did u apply to?
Original post by Pompey4
Thanks everyone. Am sure the good luck will spread around. Hi Syed, do you presently work in the renewable energy sector

Hi pompey4, No I do not work in the renewable energy sector. I am a recent graduate.
Reply 98
Original post by Pompey4
Hi Larrie16. Am from Nigeria. What about u? and which schs did u apply to?

Nigeria, Leeds and Glassgow. What's your email bro? I would like to have some private discussions with u. Congrats once again!!!
Original post by Larrie16
Nigeria, Leeds and Glassgow. What's your email bro? I would like to have some private discussions with u. Congrats once again!!!

Applied to University of Leeds and my EAS satus reads 'with csc'. What does that mean?

Quick Reply

Latest