This is v helpful thank you! I think I'm going to firm Warwick instead now(Original post by lizmoo0721)
As a student who is currently at King's I would choose a campus university if i could go back, actually looking into transferring at the moment because I cant deal with London for 3 years haha. I will list the pro's and con's - for my experience in particular
2. Always something to do
1. Not much careers advice, maybe this would become more relevant in 2/3rd year, I haven't found anything useful.
2. Everything is sparsely situated making it difficult to get to know people because people just leave & do their own thing after lectures
3. Difficult to join sports/ societies if you are commuting or not near to the training grounds Surrey/ Lewisham. Take a while to get to.
4. Everything is busy all the time - can be very stressful
5. Lack of social spaces as part of the university
6. Very Very Very expensive!
7. Lack of social life outside halls, particularly if you are commuting
Hope this helps, I am happy to answer any more questions
Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it worth it going to King's College?
|Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say!||26-10-2016|