The Student Room Group

AQA Chemistry past papers 2015-2016

As I'm sure many of you know the AQA AS level chemistry syllabus has changed for this year. Unfortunately this means that there are no past papers available. I have looked on the AQA website and found that some of the A level content from last year is part of the AS level content this year. I am therefore very confused as to what papers I should be doing.
I would be very grateful for any help as I'm really struggling to revise without past papers.
Original post by euan_13
As I'm sure many of you know the AQA AS level chemistry syllabus has changed for this year. Unfortunately this means that there are no past papers available. I have looked on the AQA website and found that some of the A level content from last year is part of the AS level content this year. I am therefore very confused as to what papers I should be doing.
I would be very grateful for any help as I'm really struggling to revise without past papers.

Just try to do the old A level past papers across all four units, I've heard most of the stuff is very similar..
the only thing from unit 4 and unit 5 from the old spec thats in the new are the equilibrium Kc. otherwise everything in the new AS spec is from unit 1 and 2 from the old spec, so just do the unit 1 and 2 from the older spec and do the specimen papers online on the aqa website.

Quick Reply

Latest