The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

it makes me feel turned on lol
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Are you trying to say people don't rub ice on their nipples?! What sane person wouldn't rub ice on them nips?? O.o

Spoiler

Snow by name, snow by nipples....
Original post by Serine Soul
Snow by name, snow by nipples....

*slow clap* should've invested my rep in this post instead of the other one..
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
*slow clap* should've invested my rep in this post instead of the other one..

:colondollar:
Original post by ellie0497
Lol I actually like it:s-smilie:

:teeth:
Never noticed this myself - then again I've never rubbed my nipples just for the sake of it.
Reply 26
Omg!!!! I get this!! Ive always had this when I was young. ITS just the nerves attached to it that sparks up religions of the brain. But I also get erotic feelings from it as a female which is normal. It’s all on the internet too. There’s a few nerves that connect to feelings of pleasure from the nipple as well as sadness.
I get that and I'm a male. I remember drying myself after doing swimming lessons when I was little and when I dried my chest I'd suddenly feel like I wanted to cry, sadness and homesickness stuff. I never really questioned it, I thought it was just me being a strange child, but apparently people get weird sensations/ feel strange emotions because I googled it and saw stuff that people wrote about their nipples.
Reply 28
I actually get like this? Like a feeling like I don’t belong there.. guess that’s the same feeling as home sick?
my pee pee goes hard when i do that
oh my god this happens to me too. it makes me so uncomfortable... and tbh it makes me feel like ive been molested but like in a past life??? idk...
gets my tip hard
Original post by galingo
gets my tip hard

nah what i feel bare weird now wat the hell
I'm so glad someone else experiences this! I notice the same emotion, a very fleeting feeling of deep sadness or a yearning for something long lost. But, i notice I do this when I'm bored or needing comfort.
Oh my god I do!!! I know I'm late here but I just googled this exact thing. It's the most horrible feeling ever!
This is the same thing which I will feel,but can't describe to anyone.
No, I fr relate. I've gotten that feeling since I was younger. Simply just scratching my nipple or whatever gives me a weird guilty feeling. I don't know why
I totally understand and relate to this. I have always told my wife that my nipples are switches to change my state of being. I feel super peculiar...sometimes sad....sometimes forlorn...but I know nipple stimulation is linked to the release of oxcytocin so it is probably just a chemical reaction caused by this hormone.
Yeah, sometimes. I get this urge to put my shirt back on.
I’m so glad I found this post I get the exact same thing, such a specific feeling like sudden emptiness/ homesick. I used to get the exact same feeling when i was little and I went to my parents room to wake them up and instead I had to lie next to them and wait for them to wake up - really random I know. But yeah super weird and I’m glad someone else gets it too!

Latest

Trending

Trending