The Student Room Group

I applied start of February, so a bit late, but still only a reply from bradford!

I applied late in February, its a no from bradford because they've filled all their places.

Still waiting to hear off leeds university, huddersfield and leeds beckett.

The wait is agonising, anyone else in the same boat? I'm starting to lose hope, no news is good news though right?
Original post by katiemariefryer
I applied late in February, its a no from bradford because they've filled all their places.

Still waiting to hear off leeds university, huddersfield and leeds beckett.

The wait is agonising, anyone else in the same boat? I'm starting to lose hope, no news is good news though right?

I would contact them and ask where they are up to with your application.
Thank you, I have contacted Leeds Beckett. I'm assuming the other ones are full as only Beckett has places through extra..
I received a reply, they are still considering the on-time applications :smile: so there is still hope yet.
Reply 4
Yeah, I sent mine in December, and Uni of Leeds were still messing about asking my tutor for predicted grades a week ago, not even getting to potential interviews.
The waiting is agonising! I check my ucas so many times a day incase I don't receive an email! lol
This has given me a bit of hope cos my application to Leeds Beckett was late, Fingers crossed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending