Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Has he changed his mind?

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

Left for easter break a week ago, we had a date and stayed at his, he said we are now dating and first of many dates. Basically everything seemed great.

He went home for a week, and goes back to university today, i go back a week today.

He hasn't text me during this time, he's awful with his phone generally, and i know how much he likes me wen he doesn't text me. I'm just worried he may have changed his mind?

Why do you keep posting the same things over and over? Have you read through the other replies yet? Some people do not like texting and try to avoid it all together. Some people prefer to express how they feel with actions rather than via text messages. If someone texts you everyday it doesn't necessarily mean they like you more than someone that doesn't. If you want to know how he feels about you pay attention to how he is around you or if you're brave enough, ask.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 30, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you want to know what your pet is thinking about you?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.