The Student Room Group

Wikileaks releases archivable 30,000 Hillary Clinton Emails

Wikileaks has just released an archivable format for people to search Hillary Clinton, the wife of Bill Clinton and a potential succesor to the dynasty.

Her emails are quite telling, from secterian agenda's to down-right corruption.

Here is the link to search her Emails:
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

[video="youtube;mlz3-OzcExI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI[/video]
2 weeks 2 late.
Hillary deserves to be president of the United States. Anyone who considers themselves progressive would agree. We are done with the times of white male privileged candidates like sanders. We need female or black or Muslim presidents. Hillary is half the package being a woman atleast. We can't have anymore white males as president
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Oliver_94
Hillary deserves to be president of the United States. Anyone who considers themselves progressive would agree. We are done with the times of white male privileged candidates like sanders. We need female or black or Muslim presidents. Hillary is half the package being a woman atleast. We can't have anymore white males as president

I am a muslim here and i absolutely disagree with you.

Hillary Clinton is utterly corrupt, a war criminal, a flip-flopper, someone who has very little values and is essentially a bought politician and the darling sweetheart of the establishment.

Yes, we need a woman president IF she is the best qualified. Hillary IS NOT the right woman.
Reply 4
Original post by Louisb19
2 weeks 2 late.

Bernie Sanders is on 1036 Delegates. Hillary is on 1267 Delegates. He is only 200 behind with about 45% of the delegates left to decide. Yes, he is not the front runner and it will be difficult, but he definitely has a good shot.
Original post by Tawheed
Bernie Sanders is on 1036 Delegates. Hillary is on 1267 Delegates. He is only 200 behind with about 45% of the delegates left to decide. Yes, he is not the front runner and it will be difficult, but he definitely has a good shot.

Lol...idiot. You forgot about super delegates. Hillary actually has around 1700 lol
Original post by Tawheed

sounds good until you consider how many more superdelegates have pledged to clinton rather then bernie..

I am all for bernie, but its a huge huge uphill battle to even get close at this point
#HillaryForPrison2016
Pathological liar.
Original post by Tawheed

I think you're forgetting her superdelegates.
Original post by Dodgypirate
I think you're forgetting her superdelegates.

One does not talk of the superdelegates.
That's good news...for Trump. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by fallen_acorns
sounds good until you consider how many more superdelegates have pledged to clinton rather then bernie..

I am all for bernie, but its a huge huge uphill battle to even get close at this point

You need to watch this about 'super delegates':

[video="youtube;HjVc5Inf0W8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjVc5Inf0W8[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending