The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Scholarship at University Of Westminster

Scroll to see replies

Original post by olyak
Yeah I have. I have the same situation as you, if I don't go to Westminster I can't go anywhere at all. but i guess everyone who's applied for a full scholarship is the same :frown:

Yeah..the conundrum of our lives.
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by olyak
GUYS great news just got an email from the Scholarship Team and it said: "We are in the final stages of our assessment and awarding process so all remaining candidates should hear from us regarding the outcome of their scholarship application by the end of next week at the latest."

Not long left! GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!

Goodluck to all
Reply 82
Got a negative reply from the scholarship team.. Good luck to the remaining applicants!
Reply 83
Original post by olyak
Got a negative reply from the scholarship team.. Good luck to the remaining applicants!

I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope you have better luck next time. Don't give up, you have amazing dreams and you'll have your chance...IYou will work at UN! Had no idea they'd get in touch over the weekend, when did you hear from them?
Reply 84
Original post by nanatti
I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope you have better luck next time. Don't give up, you have amazing dreams and you'll have your chance...IYou will work at UN! Had no idea they'd get in touch over the weekend, when did you hear from them?

Oh thank you so much for such kind words!!! Good luck to you!
Yeah it was an automatic email last night at about 9pm.. When I saw the notification I already knew it wasn't good news.. :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 85
Original post by nanatti
I really understand the feeling. As most of us, I can't study unless I have a scholarship to do so... Have you heard of Endeavour Scholarships? Take a look. They have full scholarships for undergraduates to study in Australia! Give it a try!

https://internationaleducation.gov.au/Endeavour%20program/Scholarships-and-Fellowships/Pages/default.aspx

But don't give up. Please. People like you inspire others like me to keep on trying. :smile:

I am applying for Postgraduate scholarship, which means that I can also get an email of rejection from them at any time. It will be devastating, I know, but let's not lose hope. <3

THANK YOU!!!! I shall not give up! When I do get a job at the UN I will fight for free access to education for everyone! And if it doesn't work I will just have to get super rich and put kids from all over the world through universities :biggrin: :smile: :smile:

Thank you for the link, I haven't heard of it! Maybe it is my chance! Thanks!

Best of luck to everyone guys!
Original post by olyak
THANK YOU!!!! I shall not give up! When I do get a job at the UN I will fight for free access to education for everyone! And if it doesn't work I will just have to get super rich and put kids from all over the world through universities :biggrin: :smile: :smile:

Thank you for the link, I haven't heard of it! Maybe it is my chance! Thanks!

Best of luck to everyone guys!

Good luck dear Friend in all your future endeavours. It is sad it didn't go your way but it was an experience worth taking. It is always good to take on global competition. Goodluck once more
Reply 87
Original post by gonza nelson
Good luck dear Friend in all your future endeavours. It is sad it didn't go your way but it was an experience worth taking. It is always good to take on global competition. Goodluck once more

Did you hear from them? Any news?
Original post by nanatti
Did you hear from them? Any news?

Not yet,still waiting
Reply 89
Not yet,still waiting

Did you also apply for undergraduate full scholarship? What course did you apply for? :smile:
Reply 90
Any news regarding the postgraduate scholarships?
Reply 91

Thank you very very much! Good luck to you too!!!! :h::h::h:
Reply 92
Original post by dekcle
Any news regarding the postgraduate scholarships?

I also applied for postgraduate scholarships and haven't heard from them so far. Let's keep our fingers crossed! :smile:
Reply 93
Original post by nanatti
I also applied for postgraduate scholarships and haven't heard from them so far. Let's keep our fingers crossed! :smile:

Did you apply for a full-scholarship?
Reply 94
Original post by dekcle
Did you apply for a full-scholarship?

Yes, I did. That's the only way I have to study in England (or anywhere else, to be honest). What about you?
Reply 95
Original post by nanatti
Yes, I did. That's the only way I have to study in England (or anywhere else, to be honest). What about you?

I applied for a half-tuition scholarship.
In fact, I wrote to the scholarships office today and they told me that they'd let us know by the end of the week.
Reply 96
Original post by dekcle
I applied for a half-tuition scholarship.
In fact, I wrote to the scholarships office today and they told me that they'd let us know by the end of the week.

Oh, Gosh! I'm biting my nails already due to the anxiety! Have you heard from anyone who has already heard from them? Any successful/rejected applicant?

Good luck for us! Hope you can get it!
Reply 97
Original post by nanatti
Oh, Gosh! I'm biting my nails already due to the anxiety! Have you heard from anyone who has already heard from them? Any successful/rejected applicant?

Good luck for us! Hope you can get it!

Nope, but hopefully we'll have news soon. You too :smile:
Good luck!
Original post by nanatti
Did you also apply for undergraduate full scholarship? What course did you apply for? :smile:

Yes,Human and Medical Science BSC
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 99
Just got a rejection email. Still processing the news.

Good luck to all the remaining applicants!

😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending