The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
LilyKM
If you have been placed in one that you really don't want to be in is it possible to ring up and ask to be changed.

no harm in trying:wink:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
LilyKM
If you have been placed in one that you really don't want to be in is it possible to ring up and ask to be changed.

If you do it early enough i don't see why not. I've heard stories about people changing rooms on the day because they're not good enough so....
Reply 22
I met someone on the first day who moved from Hugh Stu to Derby because apparantly his room was like a cellar/prison. Def possible to change.
Reply 23
I've got a single study in Lenton and Wortley. :smile:
I have ensuite in Rutland
Reply 25
i got large single study at nightingale...what do people know about there (other than i have heard it is the smallest hall)
Reply 26
hereistheguy
I have ensuite in Rutland

Me toooooooooooo!!! Ensuite in Rutland whoop!!! So excited now!
Reply 27
KellyE89
I've got a single study in Lenton and Wortley. :smile:

I've got a single study in Lenton and Wortley too so maybe see you there in Sept!
Reply 28
anyone in hugh stewart??:rolleyes: i cnt revise cos i keep thinking about how fun uni is gna be....ahhhhhh must concentrate on physics revision!
Schmeevey
anyone in hugh stewart??:rolleyes: i cnt revise cos i keep thinking about how fun uni is gna be....ahhhhhh must concentrate on physics revision!

Lol i sooo know what you mean!!! I just went to get passport pics instead of doing french BUT we have to have the forms in by the 8th june! eeeek like a few days lol
Reply 30
hereistheguy
Lol i sooo know what you mean!!! I just went to get passport pics instead of doing french BUT we have to have the forms in by the 8th june! eeeek like a few days lol

lol hehe, my dad took care of all the paperwork- just asked me to sign here and here. ahhh it so exciting:biggrin::biggrin: can't wait w00t! ahhh screw revision....:p::rolleyes:
Reply 31
Whaaaat forms?
Has no one applied for jubilee halls here? :|

anyways i got into southwell hall! :p:
Schmeevey

lmao i know what u mean :colondollar: im doing a countdown haha! OMG biology:mad: - i better log off and reviseeeeeeee
Reply 34
*Pop*
Whaaaat forms?

the forms tht come through the post when they allocate u a hall.
Reply 35
I've got a private shared bathroom in Cripps! yay!!!
Reply 36
how do you know what hall your in. i thought you had to wait til you got the grades
Reply 37
I think they are sending them out in batches. I only got mine today but others have known for a few days.
Reply 38
and when did you send in your accommodation application if u don't mind me asking
^^someone's getting a tad paranoid about not getting a hall :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending