The Student Room Group

My revision notes for A2 OCR Biology

I've finally become serious about biology and decided to make some notes. The OCR textbook is filled with useless information sometimes and there's an overwhelming amount of content so condensing it can help a lot. However, I haven't finished making the notes and there's no guarantee I will either but I have made quite a few already.

This is the link: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bw41xLQHDZuMOHBSYkdHU2J4MEU&usp=sharing

Feel free to print, share or use it any other way you want. It's editable so you can download and edit it and stuff.

Problem #1 [solved]: Some of the notes have "drawings" on it. They're drawings (usually charts) I made within Google Docs itself but it seems, for some people, those drawings don't appear correctly. Looks like this: faultyimage.png
To solve this problem, simply add the file into your Google Drive and download it as a normal document. That should do the trick.

Update #1: Got rid of the PDF versions since I figured that's quite pointless. So far I've completed F215 > Module 1 and F215 > Module 2

Key reminders: these notes are based on the book "OCR A2 Biology for GCE Biology A" and the OCR AS/A Level GCE 2013 specifications. I have no idea what the differences are between OCR and other exam boards so if you're AQA or Edexcel etc. then this might not be suitable for you. Also, there's going to be a change in specifications starting September 2016. I don't know how different the new specs are going to be meaning that my notes may very well be worthless to you.
(edited 8 years ago)
It appears somebody has removed these notes!
Reply 2
Someone took a copy of the notes, edited it and removed all the content and reuploaded it. Basically they robbed it for themselves. Is it possible for you to upload them again and prevent access to everybody please? Thanks. (Im assuming you’re still on TSR).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending