The Student Room Group
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London

St. Georges Physician associate program 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lana0311
Congrats on getting the offer. How long after the interview did you hear back?

Thanks and approximately a week. Congrats intersnack!
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London
Interview soon, can anyone give tips on what we should expect or how we can prepare. Would be helpful thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi
Interview soon for me too. I'm a lil nervous. Biggest leap of faith ive taken applying for this cos I'm already in a science field....but this course looks very interesting. Has anyone thought about living arrangements yet?
Selection interview tomorrow ! Yikes... Advice from my friend who's already on the course.. Just be yourself and be passionate with all your answers! All the best all SGUL applicants! May God open the right door for y'all! See you on the other side hopefully!
Hello!

Congrats to all who got interviews and offers! :-) I have an interview at St Georges very soon too. Super nervous! Been out of education for a while and my maths is HORRENDOUS >.< would i need to revise how to convert units (as mentioned earlier in the thread). Please helppp, will be forever in your debts!

p.s - did anyone read the recommended reading list at the bottom of the student entry form?
(edited 7 years ago)
Hello fellow applicants, I have my interview tomorrow as well and what I have heard from mates who had their interview before is that, the maths question are simple division and converting of measurement such as kilos to stone, cm to m so on and fourth. hope that helps and good to those of us who have an interview tomorrow.
Reply 67
How did it go today folks? Thought it went well my myself except for the maths. That was actually quite difficult I thought. Anyone else agree?
Reply 68
Is there a January 2017 entry or is it only September entries for the PA course at SGUL?
Reply 69
Original post by vka94
Is there a January 2017 entry or is it only September entries for the PA course at SGUL?

As far as I know they only do one intake per year in September.
Hellooo.. has anyone heard back from them? And does anyone know if there are any more selection events? I havent heard from them in a while..
Reply 71
Original post by khaleesi2
Hellooo.. has anyone heard back from them? And does anyone know if there are any more selection events? I havent heard from them in a while..

Hey,

Did you try calling them to see whats taking so long with your application?
As far as I know they had the last selection event on 7th of July.
Hope this helps
Has anyone been put on the waiting list ? Any idea when they will get back to us ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lana0311
Hey,

Did you try calling them to see whats taking so long with your application?
As far as I know they had the last selection event on 7th of July.
Hope this helps

Thank you for your response :smile: yes i called them yesterday, told me i'll hear back from them shortly. The wait is horrid 😔.
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone here is enrolled on the part time course ans could give me a little info. Im hoping to apply for 2017 entry. :smile:
Reply 75
Hey guys, are there PA bank shifts available to work and do they get the time and a third for nights and time and two thirds for weekends like nursing staff do?
Reply 76
Hi guys You may find the new facebook PA group useful https://www.facebook.com/groups/1794...homepage_panel
Reply 77
Original post by Zaira9999
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone here is enrolled on the part time course ans could give me a little info. Im hoping to apply for 2017 entry. :smile:

Hi I am applying for part time 2017-anyone else? Application in Feb still heard nothing...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending