The Student Room Group

Aqa as politics

Any predictions on 2016 exam for both unit one and two??
Reply 1
Exam board?
Reply 2
Hey Fred, Just saw you on another thread :biggrin: lol but I'm guess you're doing AQA which is great because I am too!

For Unit 1 I expect something to come up on the London Assembly and Mayor elections so look closely on that, I'm guessing there will also be something about media influence on the 2015 election along with Voting behavior.

It could really be anything, they might even bring up Blair... but whatever it is make sure you're prepared with recent stories since they are likely to come up and if they don't you can still score a huge amount of marks using them as reference or taking the concept and applying it in a different situation
Reply 3
Thanks for the reply mate
What are some examples of recent stories -as in where can I add them in what sort of topics
Original post by zayn008
Hey Fred, Just saw you on another thread :biggrin: lol but I'm guess you're doing AQA which is great because I am too!

For Unit 1 I expect something to come up on the London Assembly and Mayor elections so look closely on that, I'm guessing there will also be something about media influence on the 2015 election along with Voting behavior.

It could really be anything, they might even bring up Blair... but whatever it is make sure you're prepared with recent stories since they are likely to come up and if they don't you can still score a huge amount of marks using them as reference or taking the concept and applying it in a different situation

Hey,
I'm doing AQA AS Government & Politics too - thanks for your predictions. I take it the London Assembly/Mayor elections will be in the Electoral Systems topic and the media influence in Participation and Voting Behaviour - any ideas about Political Parties and Pressure Groups? What about Unit 2?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by elegantelephant
Hey,
I'm doing AQA AS Government & Politics too - thanks for your predictions. I take it the London Assembly/Mayor elections will be in the Electoral Systems topic and the media influence in Participation and Voting Behaviour - any ideas about Political Parties and Pressure Groups? What about Unit 2?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! Yes, sorry I should've been more clear, London assembly for Electrol systems and Media influence for voting behaviour, i also think for political parties we'll see something about the Labour leadership system and their "internal democracy" as well as their membership, but I'm almost certain it'll be on the Labour Party but I think it'll be in regards to ed milliband's reforms not Jeremy Corbyn. Sorry I'm not doing pressure groups. Im afraid I haven't done enough unit 2 papers to make a predictions yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending