The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Bournemouth Mental Health Nursing

I had my interview yesterday and got an email 4 hours after offering me a place, an unconditional offer, I'm so pleased. I just wondered if there was anyone else starting in September, if so it'd be great to know who I'll be spending the next three years with 😀
Original post by ZoeIndge
I had my interview yesterday and got an email 4 hours after offering me a place, an unconditional offer, I'm so pleased. I just wondered if there was anyone else starting in September, if so it'd be great to know who I'll be spending the next three years with 😀

Hi

I've moved this to the Bournemouth University forum. Have a look round the forum and see the stickied applicant chat threads to meet other applicants.

If you have general nursing questions then look at the Nursing and Midwifery forum (the healthcare forum that this was posted in is for other health professions).
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Congrats! I have an offer as well and I'm most likely going to accept it. It would be great if a few more of us stumbled into this thread :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Matt1111
Congrats! I have an offer as well and I'm most likely going to accept it. It would be great if a few more of us stumbled into this thread :smile:

That's fantastic, were you there same day as me?? 😀
Reply 4
Nah mine was March 23rd. Are you local or relocating? Lots of people in my interview seemed to be locals, but I'll be moving down from London
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
I got offered a place as well. Is anyone going to the applicant day on Wednesday?
Reply 6
Original post by uni78
I got offered a place as well. Is anyone going to the applicant day on Wednesday?

No I've not heard about that? Congratulations on your offer, when did you have your interview?
Reply 7
I had my interview in December

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending