The Student Room Group

Edinburgh, KCL or McGill?

Hello!
I received offers from Edinburgh (Econ&Pol), KCL (PPE) and McGill (BA). I am pretty much decided that I'll be keeping McGill as a safety (if I don't get the conditions for the other two) as it's very far from where I live and more expensive. So this is what I established:

Edinburgh
PRO: cheaper, time to decide specialization and maybe change, people closer to my age (I am 17)
CON: four years (I want to go on further study - but I am young anyways...), cold up there :'( , veeeryyyy high conditions

KCL
PRO: londonnnnn!!!!, more internship opportunities, three years, weather (relatively...)
CON: older peers, more expensive, cannot change course if i wanted to (although I can drop one of the three elements)

So what do yous think? Whenever I read more about one of them I feel like I want to go there, but when I read about the other, I want to go there!! Also, do you think one of the two has a better international reputation compared to the other?? Is one more renowned for economics/political science than the other? Thankss! :biggrin:
It depends largely on which of those Pros and Cons mean more to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending