The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Mental health Nursing 2016

Heya, is anybody off to study mental health nursing in September?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi , I'm hoping to be studying it in cardiff uni in September - I was meant to hear by today whether I had an offer or not but I havnt heard anything. Have you heard anything?
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by sophiemayx
Heya, is anybody off to study mental health nursing in September?

Hi , I'm hoping to be studying it in cardiff uni in September - I was meant to hear by today whether I had an offer or not but I havnt heard anything. Have you heard anything?
Reply 3
Original post by Fhart

I haven't heard anything yet either! I gave them a call yesterday afternoon, they said they were very busy and still in the process and just to keep an eye on UCAS track. Let's hope we hear something soon! :-)
Reply 4
I heard back on the 17th March but at my interview they said they had a lot of applications so may take a while, good luck both😊
I am! Got my offer the other week 😊
Reply 6
Original post by danielleclif
I am! Got my offer the other week 😊

Yay finally someone else😊
What accommodation are you thinking?
Reply 8
Original post by danielleclif
What accommodation are you thinking?

Im staying at home as i only live half an hoir away😊
Hey, I'm Chris - I confirmed my offer at the end of February and firmed Cardiff.. Hopefully see you there!
Reply 10
Hey guys, I've also confirmed my offer. What accommodation are you thinking would be best?
Reply 11
Original post by JohnV25
Hey guys, I've also confirmed my offer. What accommodation are you thinking would be best?[/QUO

I'll ve commuting back and forth as i only live half ah hour away😊
Reply 12
I also have an offer for Cardiff, however I work for Cardiff and Vale UHB and have the chance of jumping straight to year two with sponsorship so fingers crossed!
Hi my names Emily, I've had an offer for Cardiff university studying mental health nursing. I'm thinking of accepting my offer later in the month😀
Reply 14
I already work in Cardiff and mental health services are moving to a new hospital in Llandough which is amazing, so I would defo reccomend Cardiff!
Reply 15
Original post by emilymorgan646
Hi my names Emily, I've had an offer for Cardiff university studying mental health nursing. I'm thinking of accepting my offer later in the month😀

Heya😄 congratulations! Hopefully see you in September x
What do you currently working as? HCA? :smile:
Original post by Neil1927
I already work in Cardiff and mental health services are moving to a new hospital in Llandough which is amazing, so I would defo reccomend Cardiff!
Reply 17
hey :smile:
I'm still debating whether to accept the place at cardiff uni, the main thing that is making me unsure is the amount of travel involved!!! I seemed to get the idea that the placements could be miles and miles and miles away!! Does anyone know how practical it will be? I didn't get a chance to talk to any current students so I didn't get any opinions when i was there... :/
Reply 18
Original post by btate93
hey :smile:
I'm still debating whether to accept the place at cardiff uni, the main thing that is making me unsure is the amount of travel involved!!! I seemed to get the idea that the placements could be miles and miles and miles away!! Does anyone know how practical it will be? I didn't get a chance to talk to any current students so I didn't get any opinions when i was there... :/

Hey😊 i was also worried abouy traveling as i will be commuting back and forth to uni and i have a little boy so was worried about placments.
They seem really considerate though and said that if you have any problems with placment they will try and accommodate😊
I am! Moving up with my boyfriend in August. Can't wait 😁😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending