Heya, I was wondering if youd be willing to do me a HUGE favour, I need participants to do a study I designed for my dissertation and I need 60 participants and so far i have 17 haha. Its just a short survey about whether using social networking sites influences our self-esteem and ambition, the survey itself is anonymous and only takes a few mins but its a bit of a hassle to get into but id be really really grateful if you would do it. Ive listed a step by step guide before the link to the study...
- click on link to the study
- click "request account"
- fill i some details (UserID is whatever you want it to be, and where it says "course" click on "member of the public" on the click down menu")
- Then click on "request account"
- Go to the email you provided and there will be an email with log-in details, click the link in the email and fill in your userID and the password given to you in the log-in bit.
- Go to the bottom of the next page and click "Yes"
- On the left hand of the next page click "view available studies"
- Go down the list to "Do social networking sites influence self worth and shape aspirations?"
- Go to the bottom of the next page and click "participate in this study"
LINK TO STUDY:
Dissertation survey on whether social media influences our self-esteem and ambition
|Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher!||27-10-2016|