The Student Room Group

D1, S2 or M1? Maths A level AQA

Long story short, i'm taking a gap year from university looking into transferring. Im going to redo my Maths A2 Level, (3 modules). I'm looking to self teach myself these modules but cant decide which one :smile: I also do AQA! And i believe they make the questions harder every year. Got an A in AS, but averaged out a C on the whole. REdoing C3, C4 and one more module.

Option 1: S2. I did S1 for AS Level. Got a U first time. Retook and got an A. very easy. Havent looked at S2 yet but if i choose this i want an A.

Option 2: M1. I took this too. Got an E first time. Retook and still got an E. i personally find this one tricky as the questions are unpredictable. But i have a lot of experience with this module.

Option 3: D1. Im told this one is easy. Never done any decisions in my life mathematically. But its a potential

... So what does everyone think? what one should i redo? any advice :smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest