Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Funny April Fools Pranks

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016

yr9, someone put a "kick me" sign on my back...

got a few kicks loooool, i acc still dont know who put it lmaoooo

but after like 30 mins, some yr6 told me i had the sign on my back loooool

and last yr, my cousins put cling film on the front of my door, idk wht i was doing, running down the corridors and then

bang into the clingfilm loooool

its funny how im always the one who gets pranked xD

I made a fake report card (my school usually send them out at the end of March or early April) with me failing all my subjects. Either getting U's or the occasional E in one subject. At first my parents were shocked but I added in teachers comments just for that little spark which really pissed them off. I wrote comments such as "she shows up late to lessons, if it all" and "she constantly disrespects her peers and teachers" and to top it all off, I even added "she often says words which should not be in her vocabulary" for German. Let's just say their reaction wasn't the prettiest

One April fools, my whole form decided to prank the teachers in every lesson we had.

In drama, we had to sit in a big circle with chairs, so before the teacher arrived, we put the chairs in a circle and our shoes under them and then hid outside. Needless to say she was confused.

In P.E we had a student teacher so pretended that we all forgot our P.E kits except one person (the person who usually forgets it) it was convincable since we had a two week timetable and a different lesson for that time the first week. She was really pissed off and called our usual teacher who sussed it straight away and played along :mmm:

In German, we all stood up at like 11:11 mid lesson, and just stared at our teacher. We all got detentions haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 1, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you rather be able to

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.