The Student Room Group

No self-respecting adult should buy comics or watch superhero movies

I don't think any self respecting adult should read the Telegraph but there we go.
I wouldn't go as far as that guy does but there is something tragic about adults really loving super-hero ****. I mean they're not exactly pinnacles of art, are they? Usually a **** plot followed by long action sequences for the rest of the film, really not many things more childish than that.
Reply 3
I've read this
I don't agree, the person who wrote this just sounds really bitter and disgusted by everything

If you want to watch the latest superhero movies, then so be it
And if someone tells you otherwise?
Well...

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by DJMayes
I don't think any self respecting adult should read the Telegraph but there we go.

Oooooooohhhhhhhh!!!
Serious response now: the overriding impression I got from that article is simply that the author thinks himself above comic books and their adaptations. It is an inane, "holier than thou" rant from someone so far up himself he is currently examining his digestive tract which is perhaps the reason he didn't notice that he made no point whatsoever.

If I were anyone who hasn't read this yet, I wouldn't bother reading a stuck up rant from an author who enjoys throwing in as many exotic foreign terms as possible despite fundamentally misunderstanding such basic English words as "fun". You've got better things to do. We all have.
He spelt Wagyu beef wrong

Quick Reply

Latest