The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary University Master Student Regenerative Medicine

Hey Guys, I firmed my unconditional offer at Queen Mary to study Regenerative Medicine MSc anyone else applied for this masters programme would love to hear from current students.
Hi,

I have an unconditional offer in the same program. I would really like to hear more about the course from other students.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Wow so cool what made you choose the course do you love stem cells like me :tongue:
I do love stem cells and wish to pursue a research career in them. However, I really can't make up my mind about the course as the tuition cost for international students is no joke and I want to be sure that the program is really worth it.
Original post by Nauman_KHAN
Wow so cool what made you choose the course do you love stem cells like me :tongue:

We're glad you're feeling enthusiastic about the course! Hopefully some more students will comment and let you know what they thought!

Original post by Sanamohd1
I do love stem cells and wish to pursue a research career in them. However, I really can't make up my mind about the course as the tuition cost for international students is no joke and I want to be sure that the program is really worth it.

Hey! If you wanted to hear a little bit from past students, and more details about the course, you can follow this link: http://www.qmul.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/coursefinder/courses/164872.html
If you click the 'profiles' tab then some past students have written about their favourite things on the course. Let me know if you want any more info! -Sarah
Original post by Queen Mary University of London
We're glad you're feeling enthusiastic about the course! Hopefully some more students will comment and let you know what they thought!

Hey! If you wanted to hear a little bit from past students, and more details about the course, you can follow this link: http://www.qmul.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/coursefinder/courses/164872.html
If you click the 'profiles' tab then some past students have written about their favourite things on the course. Let me know if you want any more info! -Sarah

Thank you! That was helpful. :smile:
Reply 6
I've got an offer for Cancer and Clinical Oncology anyone else applied?
Reply 7
I did! Starting on 26th hopefully.
Original post by Nauman_KHAN
Hey Guys, I firmed my unconditional offer at Queen Mary to study Regenerative Medicine MSc anyone else applied for this masters programme would love to hear from current students.

Hi there!
Glad to know another student taking the same course as me 😀
I'll also be taking reg medicine course in QMUL this September ^^
Can someone who's done this degree tell me how difficult it is to pass it.

Quick Reply

Latest