The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

When does accommodation open?

Hi,
I've been told accommodation opens on the 1st of April? Does anyone know if that's true? If so why cant i log in to the housing portal it keeps saying they don't recognize my details?

Thanks Libby :smile:
Reply 1
I'm having the same problem, I've emailed the accommodation department and they responded saying that the housing department will open in early April but wont give a specific date. Have you tried ringing them?
Sas :smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Yes I rang them this morning but they won't disclose a date but just said that we will get an email before hand. So I guess we wil just have to wait and see but just really worried about missing it 😁
Original post by libertya11
Yes I rang them this morning but they won't disclose a date but just said that we will get an email before hand. So I guess we wil just hatve to wait and see but just really worried about missing it 😁

Same here everyone going to be on it at the same time when they send the email going to be so hectic
Hello

Just to clarify the situation with Westminster student halls of residence. I spoke with the Accommodation Team this morning (Monday 4 April) and they confirmed that applications for Halls will open this week but they cannot confirm which day it will be. The team are hoping for Wednesday and an email will be sent out shortly advising you when the Housing Portal will open.

Best wishes
Kim
Course Enquiries Team :smile:
Reply 5
Thankyou :smile: X
Its open now, i've literally just applied! Didn't get an email though which is weird. I just happened to log onto the page to see if it had opened on a whim! I applied for Raffles House.
Original post by laurelbrownbear
Its open now, i've literally just applied! Didn't get an email though which is weird. I just happened to log onto the page to see if it had opened on a whim! I applied for Raffles House.

It hasn't opened for me and I'm getting really annoyed as it seems to working for a lot of people
Reply 8
I know found it pretty bad how we didn't get an email it's a good job I logged on and checked otherwise I would of gone without, at first it wouldn't even let me apply for 2016 hopefully it's gone through now
Reply 9
2016-17 51 Week Term CENT. what does this mean?
Original post by karan83
2016-17 51 Week Term CENT. what does this mean?

What accommodation have you applied for? Think mine was 38 weeks? 58 is alot?
Reply 11
I have applied for Urbanest Hoxton and Tower Bridge.
When I logged in, I had to fill in this mini survey about how clean I am and the environment I prefer to study in. I then submitted the application. I am still waiting for a confirmation telling me I have been assigned a room.
Original post by pinkyheart99
When I logged in, I had to fill in this mini survey about how clean I am and the environment I prefer to study in. I then submitted the application. I am still waiting for a confirmation telling me I have been assigned a room.

If you applied in April you will get an answer if you are successful or not by 27th may. :smile: don't worry about it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anhelina
If you applied in April you will get an answer if you are successful or not by 27th may. :smile: don't worry about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay, thank you for the info! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending