The Student Room Group

What's wrong with me? Please help me, I can't take it anymore

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE="STBB;63813535"]
Original post by Anonymous
But how? I did have purpose, now there's no motivation

Do you have a goal in life or a career you really want to pursue. That's what changed my attitude to life and now I've found something I really want to do, I cannot be more determined to do it.

Other than that, I think maybe talking to people is vital and family should be first to talk to then if you still feel depressed then maybe a doctor or someone like that. Hope you feel better soon.

I'm stuck in the dreaded phase where I've graduated and applying for jobs to start my dream career. Until then my life is at a standstill.
Original post by Anonymous
I've finished uni, so I've not got that support anymore. It's just I've seen it have side effects on people and I want to avoid them

Ok. Ask your gp for a referral to counselling. If they're a bit crap with it, google for charities in your area that may be able to help with it. Not everyone experiences negative side effects from antidepressants. I agree they're not ideal but yeah.
Reply 22
[QUOTE="Anonymous;63815463"]
Original post by STBB

I'm stuck in the dreaded phase where I've graduated and applying for jobs to start my dream career. Until then my life is at a standstill.

I may also suggest then getting out there and applying everywhere you want to. Don't give up trying. What you don't ask for, you don't get.

Quick Reply

Latest