The Student Room Group

I'm so scared, could I be pregnant?

Hi everyone. So basically, me and my boyfriend have never had sex together and are both virgins, however last time I saw him (just under 2 weeks ago) I gave him a blow job, then we kissed a bit, and then he went down on me... I am now 5 days late for my period and I'm terrified I could be pregnant! He came a little bit (not loads), and so obviously some would have been left in my mouth when I kissed him, and then when he went down on me could any have been kind of 'transferred' down there? I'm so scared, but I'm also too nervous to go out and buy a pregnancy test (it's a small town, someone would see me), and I'm not sure how long I should wait to see?
Very unlikely, but if you want to test, wait til 2 weeks after the incident, so another day or two. Then buy a test that claims to tell you on teh day your period was due. Maybe take a trip to a different town if you're really worried about someone you know seeing you?
Nah dw about it, you're not pregnant
It's incredibly unlikely that you're pregnant, but if you're really worried then go to another town and buy a test.
It is unlikely - and you could test in a few days, which is about as long as it would take to get some from Amazon - but in future, one way to avoid this happening is for him to go down on you first....
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest