The Student Room Group

Bernie Sanders VS Hillary Clinton - THEN AND NOW

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sebastian Bartlett
If you think that is a BS argument you are deluded. Doesn't surprise me for someone on the left. Questioning my debating skills when every point you have made has either strengthened my argument, been hypocritical or plain wrong. Time for you to move along as you have lost this debate (just liker Bernie will lose)

in other words "I can't be bothered to argue constructively because I know my argument has no basis"
Reply 21
Original post by Frank Underwood
in other words "I can't be bothered to argue constructively because I know my argument has no basis"

I have often noticed, from my time on twitter, reddit, social media, news-papers etc, and i don't mean to over-generalize this, so take it with a pinch of salt, but Hillary leaning supporters - not all or most- but many seem to be extremely self-entitled, extremely dismissive, and use the most bland arguments which are non-arguments.

On the other hand, i find Bernie supporters - again not all- but many to be more well informed, have deeper and more sophisticated arguments, and are not the low-information voters Hillary typically does better with.
Original post by Tawheed
I have often noticed, from my time on twitter, reddit, social media, news-papers etc, and i don't mean to over-generalize this, so take it with a pinch of salt, but Hillary leaning supporters - not all or most- but many seem to be extremely self-entitled, extremely dismissive, and use the most bland arguments which are non-arguments.

On the other hand, i find Bernie supporters - again not all- but many to be more well informed, have deeper and more sophisticated arguments, and are not the low-information voters Hillary typically does better with.

And thats what a Bernie supporter would say. If you were informed you wouldn't vote for fairytale policies
Original post by Frank Underwood

You can say that all you want but you lost the argument, get over it. Its impossible debating with someone so stubborn and thick as you, a bit like Bernie actually.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sebastian Bartlett
You can say that all you want but you lost the argument, get over it. Its impossible debating with someone so stubborn and thick as you, a bit like Bernie actually.

There was no argument, just you crying about me being left wing because of the guardian :laugh:
Bernie Sanders is the Zodiac Killer...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending