The Student Room Group

Just got my new flip flops, but do you think they are too big? photo's included

I am quite new to flip flops, in fact I think these are my first pair of flip flops ever but they are very comfortable ( though at first found the toe strap bit a little painful but got used to it now)

They are a size 10 as I am size 10 in trainers, however is it normal to have a gap all around your feet of a few centimetres on the flip flops or does mean they are too big? they fit great but I don't want to go out wearing them in public if they look too big, haha

Also, I expected to hear a smacking/slapping noise as I walk in them but only a quiet noise, however the slapping/smacking sound is much louder than I expected and I worry people will be irrataed as I walk past them due to the loud smacking sound as I walk in them, lol, is it normal for it too sound so loud ?

here is the photo , do you think the flip flops look to be the right size ? thanks

click twice on photo's to make bigger if you need to

webcam-toy-photo12.jpg
Attachment not found
Original post by I love life
I am quite new to flip flops, in fact I think these are my first pair of flip flops ever but they are very comfortable ( though at first found the toe strap bit a little painful but got used to it now)

They are a size 10 as I am size 10 in trainers, however is it normal to have a gap all around your feet of a few centimetres on the flip flops or does mean they are too big? they fit great but I don't want to go out wearing them in public if they look too big, haha

Also, I expected to hear a smacking/slapping noise as I walk in them but only a quiet noise, however the slapping/smacking sound is much louder than I expected and I worry people will be irrataed as I walk past them due to the loud smacking sound as I walk in them, lol, is it normal for it too sound so loud ?

here is the photo , do you think the flip flops look to be the right size ? thanks

webcam-toy-photo12.jpg
Attachment not found

This is a very odd post i must say. The flip flops look fine and seem to fit well. Problem with flip flops if/when your feet sweat they can become really slippery haha. But they look fine.
You have a woman's leg, my Lord. :biggrin:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_EfW9znJYjw
Incoming foot fetishists in 3... 2... 1...
It's not that big of a deal mate
Reply 5
Original post by Richpeasant
This is a very odd post i must say. The flip flops look fine and seem to fit well. Problem with flip flops if/when your feet sweat they can become really slippery haha. But they look fine.

I don't see why you deem it odd but meh. They do fit well, I just wasn't sure if there is supposed to be a gap all the way round the foot in the flip flops but I guess that is normal then, lol. I did not know that they can become slippery so thanks for that tip.
Original post by TeachChemistry
You have a woman's leg, my Lord. :biggrin:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_EfW9znJYjw

I don't
Original post by Prince_fancybum
Incoming foot fetishists in 3... 2... 1...

lol
Reply 6
Original post by Legendary Quest
It's not that big of a deal mate

do they look okay, i.e not too big ? cheers
Original post by I love life

webcam-toy-photo12.jpg
Attachment not found

Lol
Reply 8
Original post by cherryred90s
Lol

what's so funny ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending