The Student Room Group

Revision Help

Does anyone have any exam revision techniques for the edexcel triple science papers. I know to do exam papers but has anyone got any tips on revising the theory first so i can then start to answer test papers. Thanks
Original post by S.Rahman
Does anyone have any exam revision techniques for the edexcel triple science papers. I know to do exam papers but has anyone got any tips on revising the theory first so i can then start to answer test papers. Thanks

Flashcards always worked best for me for learning content :smile:
Original post by claireestelle

i hope you dont mind but what grades/subjects did you get/take
Original post by Username3097486

I took them 5 years ago so can't remember the exact grades for every subject but i think i have 2A*,4A,4B,2C's and 1D. As for subjects triple science, english,welsh,re,business,spanish,law,history and 2 welsh gcses i think.
Reply 4
Original post by Username3097486

Have you got any revision tips that i can use like on making concise notes. Thanks
Have you got any revision tips that i can use like on making concise notes. Thanks

lol im not the person to be asking atm...soz
Reply 6
Original post by claireestelle

I have been told about flash cards but i dont know how to make them
I have been told about flash cards but i dont know how to make them

You write a question on one side and the answer on the other, and you keep asking yourself the questions until you get the answers. Or alternatively quizlet is a good website which you make flashcards on and it turns them into quizzes and tests :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest