The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Accommodation

I can't decide between the Ffriddoeodd site or the St Mary's village for accommodation. I like the facilities and rooms at St Mary's but I've heard the walk up the hill is difficult
Original post by Carla98
I can't decide between the Ffriddoeodd site or the St Mary's village for accommodation. I like the facilities and rooms at St Mary's but I've heard the walk up the hill is difficult

Hi Carla98,

Both villages have great facilities :smile: What are you hoping to study?

Sera (Bangor Official Student Rep :smile: )
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Original post by Carla98

What year are you going into? I assume first year?

It depends on what you study really! If you're down on Normal Site (or other courses that way) or Main Arts then Ffridd is best for you! If you're down in the center then St Marys!

As a first year now I'm going to recommend Ffridd! Because thats where most first years will be and thats where most first year events are whereas St Marys is mostly 2/3/4th years :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Bangor Uni
Hi Carla98,

Both villages have great facilities :smile: What are you hoping to study?

Sera (Bangor Official Student Rep :smile: )

History :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Harri2648
What year are you going into? I assume first year?

It depends on what you study really! If you're down on Normal Site (or other courses that way) or Main Arts then Ffridd is best for you! If you're down in the center then St Marys!

As a first year now I'm going to recommend Ffridd! Because thats where most first years will be and thats where most first year events are whereas St Marys is mostly 2/3/4th years :smile:

Yeah it'll be first year and thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest