The Student Room Group

really confused ... PLEASE HELP

She has been in my classes for 2 school years i had all my classes with her. She was forced to sit next to me in a few classes due to seating arrangements, at the time we spoke briefly and got on alright with some regular banter (didn't have a crush on her). After these 2 school years passed in year 10 she wasn't in any of my lessons due to different gcse options so we never spoke properly for whole of year 10 but when we passed in the corridors she always shouted "i love you (my name)" and didn't care who heard it including HER friends even teachers and MY friends. This year (y11) we have same lessons as previous year, so I never got to see her and when I see her in the corridors (very rarely like once a month) she looked at me but when I looked at her she doesn't give eye contact and looked away. I started to built up a HUGE crush on her. In my lessons a bunch of people rate me for being really funny. When the subject of me comes up in her lesson she tells people I have never have spoken to her (heard this from people in her lesson so its true)
also rumouredly she told people in she hated me because "I didn't talk to her" BUT IM NOT SURE IF THATS 100% TRUE
It true that I have never talked directly to like 50 people in my year but they have heard my voice when talk to other people and the teacher. So people think what she said is true.
I was recently (2 week ago) in a joint revision class she was in it and she shouted across the room "HI (my name)" so everyone heard, I didn't respond to her due to it being awkward and got shy because I had a HUGE crush on her since September.
We are the same race and religion. Previously in yr 8/9 she refused to go out with people of different race because she said her parents wouldn't like it.
We have 4 weeks before we go to study leave for exams, I want to know if I should try to talk to her? also if i do talk to her should I ask for her number?
She really has me confused (I have never been in a relationship)
go talk to her but don't stray away from the fact you have exams, best time would be Summer to pursue anything.
Reply 2
Original post by chocolatesauce
go talk to her but don't stray away from the fact you have exams, best time would be Summer to pursue anything.

That is what I was thinking just to establish a friendship then see what happens after exams but this has been going through my head for along time;
was she interested before?
is she interested now? or have I left it too late? if I have left it late how can I build a friendship? hardly see her by herself (always with her friends and that is awkward)
personally I think I've left it wayyy tooo late:s-smilie:
Original post by Anonymous
That is what I was thinking just to establish a friendship then see what happens after exams but this has been going through my head for along time;
was she interested before?
is she interested now? or have I left it too late? if I have left it late how can I build a friendship? hardly see her by herself (always with her friends and that is awkward)
personally I think I've left it wayyy tooo late:s-smilie:

tbh there's no harm in trying, its better to have done something about it then to think 'what if...' but exams come first, establish a loose friendship now, like talk and get close then in the summer go for it!
Reply 4
when you see her next time go up to her and shout at her for her number
success! ... problem solved

~~~~~~~~
#DREAM#
# SOLD #
~~~~~~~~

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending