The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

Scroll to see replies

Mine was good. Very friendly panel and felt like we whizzed thtough the competencies. They also touched on digital too.

Apparently results out mid May.

Which districts did you pick cupcake?
Original post by Filedundermisc
Mine was good. Very friendly panel and felt like we whizzed thtough the competencies. They also touched on digital too.

Apparently results out mid May.

Which districts did you pick cupcake?

I chose all the areas in London. What about you? I was told they're hoping to have results within a week or perhaps two. The interview did go pretty quicky. Fingers crossed it all goes well
I chose North and East. Fingers crossed :-)
has anyone got the job yet?
Not heard a thing yet :-(
Same. Maybe by friday I guess.
Reply 26
Results came out Friday guys
Not for London, maybe ours will be uploaded this week.

How did you get on jojo?

Did they give you your location?
Reply 28
I'm on reserve list. In Scotland. We were told everyone is on reserve list then they'll start working through the list. Whole thing has been a nightmare !
What kind of shambles is that. Why not recruit when they have vacancies.

Congrats though Jojo
Reply 30
Thank you. It's been crazy. Already doing the job! It's really not easy to get promotion. Hang in there though cause it really is a good place to work. Hard going some days and you have days when you wanna weep but other days are so rewarding. Best of luck to everyone😀
I work in the BC but fancy a change. Applied for another civil service role but only made reserve list
Reply 32
Original post by Filedundermisc
I work in the BC but fancy a change. Applied for another civil service role but only made reserve list

Don't be disheartened about it. They are making decisions soon. Was told everyone is going on the list. All the people I know who got promoted started off on list!
Hopefully hear this week then :-)
Reply 34
Hi there ive not heard anything back yet but i had a look at my application centre and they uploaded two attachments on the 5/5/16 ( pension questionnaire and health questionnaire) is this standard for all applicants? My interview was 4 weeks ago.
What area did you apply in af?
Reply 36
Perth and Dundee
Pension details updated today!!!
Reply 38
That's a good sign!😜
Reply 39
I didn't get any sift/competency feedback (but got an interview), but haven't had any response or updates yet :frown:

Eh!

Did anyone else get feedback on their competencies, or interview?

Thanks.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending