The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hiya just wanted to find out how everyone got their results. Was it by email or you have to check the application centre.

Thanks
Reply 41
My pension questionnaire got updated today aswel, not sure whether to get too excited only to be put on the reserve list though 😕
Same here. I believe its an automated response for all candidates however.
Reply 43
Check the application centre
Still nothing lol do you have news?
Reply 45
Did anyone actually get any feedback on their competency examples, or did they skip straight to interview with everyone?

And where are you all seeing this pension questionairre being updated? On th civil service jobs website or somewhere else?

Thanks
Did anyone get both a health and pension questionnaire? Or was it only a pension one?
Mine was just pension forms.
Rich, no feedback apart from the EO sift test results.
Has anyone who applied in Wales heard whether or not they were successful?
I heard from someone that due to the high volume of applicants they didn't look at the compentencies and only used the score from the sift alone. Hence why feedback wasn't given.
has anyone recieved an offer?
I was told we would know by May 6th. I know it's only the 9th but it's a painful wait lol. I haven't had any extra attachments so I'm assuming it's not good news 😐 Suppose there's always next time....
Reply 53
I'm on the reserve list
For those of you on the reserve list did you also receive the pension questionnaire in the attachments within the application centre?
Original post by IVAN GAZIDIZ
Same here. I believe its an automated response for all candidates however.

Na, not all candidates. I didnt get one 😭 Civil Service Recruitment is so painful lol.
Keep at it!
I applied for this role in Manchester. I have just spoken to someone (the number was on the original advert) and she says that the Greater Manchester results have been released today but the Manchester Central results are waiting to be uploaded and should be done by tomm.
Original post by saima0102
I applied for this role in Manchester. I have just spoken to someone (the number was on the original advert) and she says that the Greater Manchester results have been released today but the Manchester Central results are waiting to be uploaded and should be done by tomm.

Did you get a pension questionnaire?
Original post by Rastaman12
Did you get a pension questionnaire?

yes I did, just this morning. i did mention this to the woman I spoke to but she said it was standard procedure??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending