The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BigFatVegan83
Did yours jump straight to that or did it say 'application under review' first?

Don't be disappointed by a reserve list - Ive had two jobs with the civil service and both were from reserve lists 😊

Thanks for that. It seems all go to reserve why they sort offers if you have passed the standard at this stage. Happy with my feedback though.

Interview feedbackSelection exercise 1CompetencyRatingCommentsManaging a quality service6Strong example demonstrating all behavioural indicatorsMaking effective decisions7Excellent example showing the implementation of a complex attendance management process which resulted in significant improvements6Showed a good level of IT knowledge and examples of how he has applied this in a work place and shared knowledge with others4Acceptable example could have been developed with more focus on his own actions and his personal impact on the situationOverall ratingOverall commentsStrong candidate who presented his competencies confidently
No change on my account. What area was you saimia, sorry you didnt get it
Original post by Filedundermisc
No change on my account. What area was you saimia, sorry you didnt get it

I applied within Central Manchester - Moss-Side / Rusholme / Chorlton & Didsbury
provisional offer for manchester ! YAY
Well done memoryfish!
Reply 85
Congrats to you guys who've got an offer and good luck to those who didn't this time round😀

Has anyone who applied to London offices heard anything??
Anyone who applied in Wales heard anything?
Nothing for me, im london
Reply 88
Has anyone else still not had any update?
Reply 89
Has anyone from Birmingham or Black Country heard anything??
Still nothing.
Nothing!!!
No news as of yet. Has anybody who recieved the pension questionaire been rejected?

Thanks
Nothing for me, im london

Do you have the pension questionnaire? Trying to work out how many have it vs how many have an offer.

I've also got nothing, although I was told on the day that the start date is the Tuesday 31st May and I'm wondering if anyone else was told this? I didn't ask and they'd told me along with salary and training information.
Black Country has published their feedback
Anyone heard from East Anglia or Kent?
Well done to everyone with offers. I am on the reserve list for two regions in Scotland, heard back on Friday afternoon.
Original post by PandaSal
Do you have the pension questionnaire? Trying to work out how many have it vs how many have an offer.

I've also got nothing, although I was told on the day that the start date is the Tuesday 31st May and I'm wondering if anyone else was told this? I didn't ask and they'd told me along with salary and training information.

I do have the pension details. What areas did you pick? I was annoyed you couldn't pick particular jobcentres. No mention of start date but seems unrealistic as usually people have to serve 4 weeks notice.
(edited 7 years ago)
I do have the pension details. What areas did you pick? I was annoyed you couldn't pick particular jobcentres

I presume everyone must have them then, before I got attachments early and then I got an interview so I'm hoping its the same this time.

I picked South West and South East as due to where the new home is, it's a nightmare to get to North London but I'm starting to wonder if I shot myself in the foot.
No mention of start date but seems unrealistic as usually people have to serve 4 weeks notice.

I have no 4 weeks notice as I already handed mine in.

How many people got told a start date?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending