The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

Scroll to see replies

Hi there
I interviewed in Cardiff 11th April ... Had both health and pension attachments , scored 6,6,5,6 and on reserve list , what scored did those with provisional offers have ? 😃
Original post by Salimali757
Hi there
I interviewed in Cardiff 11th April ... Had both health and pension attachments , scored 6,6,5,6 and on reserve list , what scored did those with provisional offers have ? 😃

Well done!

I had 6,7,7,7. I applied for bargoed, tredegar and caerphilly. what offices did you apply for?
Original post by BigFatVegan83
Well done!

I had 6,7,7,7. I applied for bargoed, tredegar and caerphilly. what offices did you apply for?

Wow ! That's an amazing score !
I applied for 3 of the Swansea offices , hope something will come of it soon! 😀
Had the attachments ( health / pension ) on 5th May , reserve email 10 th May .
Good luck to those who still haven't heard ! 😀
Original post by Salimali757
Wow ! That's an amazing score !
I applied for 3 of the Swansea offices , hope something will come of it soon! 😀
Had the attachments ( health / pension ) on 5th May , reserve email 10 th May .
Good luck to those who still haven't heard ! 😀

Ive had the attachments. But i havent been asked to complete them and send them on.... i was only asked to complete my date of birth, national insurance number and the contact details of my HR department.... Im wondering if i missed something....
Original post by Killmark
Alison Archer said that there has been a delay releasing the results in London and are currently resolving the matter. This was the correspondence she sent me at 1120am today.

That makes it a little better, I was so nervous about the outcome for myself but if there's an issue and people aren't getting results in London then I can hold off on the nerves for now :tongue:

Original post by BigFatVegan83
Ive had the attachments. But i havent been asked to complete them and send them on.... i was only asked to complete my date of birth, national insurance number and the contact details of my HR department.... Im wondering if i missed something....

I think you probably have to take them with you when you start your training maybe ?
Good Luck 😃
Hi guys.

Really glad to stumble upon this topic and see that others are in a similar position. Well done to those who have been offered jobs!

Has anyone else applied in Scotland? Has anyone been offered a post yet?

I was interviewed on 15 April and the pensions and health questionnaires were added to my profile on 5 May.

Received the notification yesterday that I had received scores of 6, 6, 5 and 5 and that my application had been put in reserve. Not sure if everyone's been put in reserve or if those who scored better have already been offered a post.

Thanks in advance!
Hi Dufc. I am on reserve for two regions, Glasgow and East Scotland with a score of 5554. I'm not aware of anyone being given an offer for these areas yet.
Only a tiny handful got places so far. They are working through the list. We'll get there, stay strong😂
Does anyone know if those on the reserve list are likely to get a place soon?
By the sounds of it only manchester has been dished out offers..... everywhere else is waiting.
Reply 151
I've heard that Birmingham should be releasing their results tomorrow/ start of next week...
So hopefully all other regions are finishing up their final details and will soon relieve us of these nerves!
I'm so glad I applied for manchester, I don't think I'd be able to cope with the nerves of knowing that the status could change any second!
Reply 153
Every time i get an email on my phone i think its them... I dread opening my mail app now in fear of rejection lol!! Congrats on all who have received offers!!
Still no update here in London, I'm going to presume we won't hear until tomorrow or even next week?
Wales has had offers , I'm on reserve 😔
(edited 7 years ago)
Did Wales hear back today?
Original post by katy.p.p
Did Wales hear back today?

Tuesday I heard 😀
What about Londonnnnnnnnnnn? Lol
Lol that's exactly how I feel too!!!

This is excruciating!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending