The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by saraxh
Because of Shane Dawson(youtuber) I watched the conspiracy theories then how to survive a plane crash. Now I know Lol If only I didn't click the video in the first place, this would have never happened.

Oops xD but at least now you know how to survive a plane crash don't you :awesome:
I need to get up at 7am. Typical tonight's the night I can't sleep!!
Original post by FrenchUnicorn

Creepy LOOKING ? :bawling:

Spoiler

:console: Why are you crying? Don't tell me you have the hots for me? :colone:

Spoiler

Original post by Grimm Reaper
:console: Why are you crying? Don't tell me you have the hots for me? :colone:

Spoiler

Just teasing you :lol: what does "having the hots" mean tho ? - sorry I'm not a native :s -

Spoiler

i also can't really sleep, i may go up and try though soon...
feel really freaked out :redface:
Just teasing you :lol: what does "having the hots" mean tho? - sorry I'm not a native :s -

Spoiler

Your live in France right? It means you fancy me lol :colondollar:
Original post by Anonymous
feel really freaked out :redface:

Why what happened? It's not because of me is it? :colone: :mmm:
Why what happened? It's not because of me is it? :colone: :mmm:

idk tbh :redface: just a general feeling of fear and dread and like im trapped in my own head and my reality isn't aligning with everyone elses like it is like watching people from behind glass, sort of there but distant bc ur not thinking and feeling the same as them if that makes sense :redface:
and lmao
ur too cute to be scary :tongue:
Oops xD but at least now you know how to survive a plane crash don't you :awesome:

Tbh I learnt so much.lol When the plane crashes you have to get to the exist door within 90 seconds(poision).
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by saraxh
Tbh I learnt so much.lol When the plane crashes you have to get to the exist door within 90 seconds(poision).

Woah.. I need to watch that video :O
idk tbh :redface: just a general feeling of fear and dread and like im trapped in my own head and my reality isn't aligning with everyone elses like it is like watching people from behind glass, sort of there but distant bc ur not thinking and feeling the same as them if that makes sense :redface:
and lmao
ur too cute to be scary :tongue:

:console: I think your delusional and may have started to see and feel things that are not true.

Why does everyone on this thread keep saying my avatar is cute? :sigh: it's supposed to be creepy :colone:
Woah.. I need to watch that video :O

It's on a YouTube documentary.:smile: If I'm bored I'd actually made a thread about it on travel.

Why does everyone on this thread keep saying my avatar is cute? :sigh: it's supposed to be creepy :colone:

Because she's model material :colonhash:
Anyone else got school in a matter of hours? 😊
Your live in France right? It means you fancy me lol :colondollar:

I do yes :3 and I don't fancy people I never seen before ngl :lol:

Original post by saraxh
It's on a YouTube documentary.:smile: If I'm bored I'd actually made a thread about it on travel.

Do so :awesome:
:console: I think your delusional and may have started to see and feel things that are not true.

i think im delusional as well :/ everything is warped in my head, i cant tell what things are and losing sense of perspective on things tbh :redface: then the dreams seem so real as well :/
because it is cute :tongue:
I do yes :3 and I don't fancy people I never seen before ngl :lol:

Oh cool it's like 3:36 right now in france, what are you doing still up lol? Don't you have college today morning?

Trust me you don't wanna see what I look like it will give you nightmares for the rest of your life. :sadnod:
Oh cool it's like 3:36 right now in france, what are you doing still up lol? Don't you have college today morning?

Trust me you don't wanna see what I look like it will give you nightmares for the rest of your life. :sadnod:

It is :3 and college ? LOL I'm 20 =P

I'm sure you're overthinking :lovehug:
i think im delusional as well :/ everything is warped in my head, i cant tell what things are and losing sense of perspective on things tbh :redface: then the dreams seem so real as well :/
because it is cute :tongue:

Do you think it's because your sleep deprived? Or something else?

Maybe this is you realising that something is wrong with the world. You are in fact the chosen few who are ready to escape this false reality aka the matrix and enter the real world. :mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest