The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

That's so cool ! I'm sure you're gonna be such a good student there :awesome:

Yes still awake :sigh: :colondollar:
I am so wide awake. All I can think about is how screwed I'll be if I can't start waking up at 7am every morning for college lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
slept for 13 hours, was nice lol
also if my calculations are correct shouldnt have any nightmares until friday night.
one every night for 6 weeks must be some sort of record lol
personal best lol
Original post by Anonymous
slept for 13 hours, was nice lol
also if my calculations are correct shouldnt have any nightmares until friday night.
one every night for 6 weeks must be some sort of record lol
personal best lol

Well calculated. Wish my nights sleep was that predictable. Don't you have a sleep hangover..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quiet _One86
Well calculated. Wish my nights sleep was that predictable. Don't you have a sleep hangover..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks lol and no because i had 5 hours the night before so it kind of equalled out
Same here :frown: that's so annoying and I was so tired during the day :cry2:
Haha I have a ****ed up sleep pattern too xD I basically sleep very well between 5 and 10-11am , but not at night ._.

Yes my day was still okay tho, thanks for asking :h:
4 of me ?! Woah I'm so famous people made dupes of me :moon:
Two job interviews scheduled :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Two job interviews scheduled :smile:

and I posted in the wrong thread and accidentally anoned. Oops
I couldn't sleep last night, so I woke up on time but ended up falling back to sleep because I was so exhausted. I didn't end up waking up again until 1pm, so good luck to me for getting up at 7am on Monday. It only takes one night to completely ruin my sleeping pattern but it takes so many weeks to fix :frown:
Original post by chelseadagg3r
I couldn't sleep last night, so I woke up on time but ended up falling back to sleep because I was so exhausted. I didn't end up waking up again until 1pm, so good luck to me for getting up at 7am on Monday. It only takes one night to completely ruin my sleeping pattern but it takes so many weeks to fix :frown:

U need sum bbc
felt like i was having a heart attack last night but couldnt wake up from it :/
just acutely aware of a burning ache in my heart lol
hate everything ._.
fed up of being woken up by myself at 4am, or 3am or 6am or whatever bloody time :/
and his house was dark and scary and was trapped :/
oh well :redface:
hate that I am reaching a milestone tomorrow and feel that so underachieved. sleepless nights, muggy nights, and the put foot inside/outside of covers and not feeling right. this summer/autumn transition is doing my head. oh well :smile:
Hello guys. I have had wonderful responses to my blog. Please feel free to check it out and share. I am looking to inspire and empower people. The link is philachange.wordpress.com
5am and I'm still awake :unimpressed: I've been in bed since 9pm lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chelseadagg3r
5am and I'm still awake :unimpressed: I've been in bed since 9pm lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gotta hate that..hopefully tonight is a better night. I'm restless. And not sure how tonight will pan out for me tonight. Lots going on this week for me, hugs xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was falling asleep and then my phone buzzed with an email telling me about insomnia and not getting enough sleep :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know what insomnia is! It's a terrible condition! I used to suffer from insomnia and even started taking some sleep aid pills (I ordered them via http://rxpromocodes.com/ website ). They helped me a lot. But since I have stuck to a sleep schedule of the same bedtime and wake up time, I can easily go without any pills.

Quick Reply

Latest