The Student Room Group

Feel let down

I feel quite upset right now and have been crying. It takes a lot for me to cry. I feel like I keep setting myself up for disappointment. There is a guy I have liked for a couple of years, he is quite shy and so am I. I know there is something there and we have shown each the signs and even expressed our interest through chatting but for some reason it keeps going wrong due to our shyness. I just feel so upset as though it is never going to happen between us even though we are well suited. I know it is not right to feel so obsessed about someone but I don't know how to move on.
1. Its fine to cry and get it out.
2 You dont explain much more. If you are both shy, then why not focus on just being friends and spending time or doing things together (not that)? He might be even shyer than you. Just tell him you like him or you enjoy his company and see what happens. He might be so shy he doesnt know what to say either. At least if you let him know, then you have a good chance of finding out by his response. You have to take some chances, everyone has been through it.
Try being more direct, ask him out or tell him that you like him.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I feel quite upset right now and have been crying. It takes a lot for me to cry. I feel like I keep setting myself up for disappointment. There is a guy I have liked for a couple of years, he is quite shy and so am I. I know there is something there and we have shown each the signs and even expressed our interest through chatting but for some reason it keeps going wrong due to our shyness. I just feel so upset as though it is never going to happen between us even though we are well suited. I know it is not right to feel so obsessed about someone but I don't know how to move on.

Go and make tea together.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending