The Student Room Group

UCL vs Durham vs Bristol

Choosing my firm... I have offers for

BSc Anthropology + year abroad (UCL, AAA)
BA Anthropology (Durham, AAA)
MArts Anthropology with Innovation (Bristol, AAB)

I'm planning on using Kent (ABB) as insurance but I got AAAA at AS so I'm pretty confident about meeting the AAA offers :smile: I could also use the AAB from Bristol as insurance, but that depends on how I feel about coursework once I've finished it all, and anyhow think I'd be much happier with an ABB insurance (+ I liked Kent)

I know that the Bristol course is new for 2016 but if there are any current students on the BA anth course I'd be interested in hearing opinions, as well as of course current students at UCL/Durham

I only got my last offer on the 1st though so I have til early June to decide :smile:
If you want to find specific opinions on Anthropology courses at those universities then I suggest you look in their respective forums: University College, London , University of Bristol and Durham University ity. It will be much faster to search for old posts (using the search function under tools) rather than making three new threads.

Look at the course structure/module options carefully and pick whichever course is most interesting. UCL and Durham are in my opinion better for Anthropology, but Bristol is good too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending