The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emily.97
I feel for you, periods can be awful. I usually get the lot- headaches, back pain, stomach pain fatigue. Eurgh
Have you found anything that helps with the pain?

Feminax, hot water bottle and a hot drink usually helps suppress the cramping for me
Original post by PandaWho
It doesnt make them lighter, its just a pain killer a good one though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It seems to make mine lighter :tongue:
Original post by Leviathan1741
It seems to make mine lighter :tongue:

Its an NSAID just like ibuprofen so an anti inflamitory but is used for period pain generally :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Its an NSAID just like ibuprofen so an anti inflamitory but is used for period pain generally :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough, it is good for the pain, definitely :smile:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Fair enough, it is good for the pain, definitely :smile:

Yeah i used to take it, not had any in a while though but it deffinately helps with the pain! I sometimes have to take codein for mine, and even been prescriped prescription strength buscopan!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
are period cramps the same sort of pain you get when you hold in a dump all day at school and feel like you're gunna die?
I'm so lucky I don't get period pain.
Original post by Sirelis
are period cramps the same sort of pain you get when you hold in a dump all day at school and feel like you're gunna die?

I guess so lol. It's a pain that comes and goes throughout a day or two..it's very annoying
me too
I'm closing this thread because it's old and that gets confusing. If anybody wants to discuss anything similar please feel free to create a new thread. :smile:

Latest