The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Two final year students seeking roommate for houseshare (July 2016)

Hi there,
My friend and I are looking for one extra person to share a 3 bedroom house/flat with, somewhere relatively close to town and the University of Sheffield (we have some properties in mind already). Looking for just one person as it's a lot easier to find a 3 bed house than a 2 bed, unfortunately.

We are two students (a girl and a guy, not a couple) on our year abroad studying languages, due to be in our final year come September. Because of the work next year we're looking for someone who will be pretty chilled out, but who will like to be part of a sociable household. We'd love someone that we can cook with, watch TV shows with, play video games together and go on nights out. But if you want to keep yourself to yourself, that's cool too - no pressure :wink:

We both appreciate cleanliness - a little clutter in the living room is fine but dirty dishes left for days and not cleaning up after meals is not. Looking for someone who'd like to make new friends, chill out with a cup of tea in the evening or go on a night out - everything works :wink: Just no first year students please.

If you're interested please get in contact and we can talk further and work something out. Whilst we do have properties in mind we can be a little flexible! Budget is max £80 pppw bills not included. You can email me at [email protected] .
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending