The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Question

Do u have to pay rent weekly or monthly. I want to go to Woodward buildings. Seems like a suitable price. And its new. Can you give me an opinions on this.😎
You pay termly (so you'll pay three times a year, around late September, early January and late April). They give you weekly rates because the length of each term is different. Hope this helps!

I'm a second year and Woodward only opened this year so I can't give you advice on it, but I haven't heard anyone complaining about it. The only advice I can give you is, because it's in Acton, you're probably going to want to buy a Oyster travel card. This will be around £85 a month (if you get the Student Oyster) so make sure to include that when considering where you want :smile:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Woodward is brand new, but is basically the exact same setup as other halls. Good thing to note you get your own gym, which is slightly less packed than Ethos. No idea how good it is, not from Woodward myself.

I know a few friends from there this year, and they manage to join in socially without too much trouble. Getting home after Wednesday night at the Union is doable if you remember your route home ahead of time or buddy up to feel less lonely on the bus back.

I'm a sucker for close accommodation, and I'd always recommend putting the extra cash down to live in the next door halls, but you you'll have a great time at Woodward as well I'm sure :smile:
I am here for reps and follows! So do your thing TSR!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest