The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Moulsecoomb House Hunting

Hello everyone!
I'm gonna start my first year at Moulsecoomb campus studying Marketing Management this September so i'm looking for a group of people to team up with and hunt for a house in that area, but i'm opened for any offers! I'm not fussy at all, i love going out and have fun :smile:
Anyone??? Just drop me a message if you're interested :biggrin:
Reply 1
Hey I'm in the same boat, will be starting Geology in September so also looking for a group of others. I've been looking at houses with 5 to 7 bedrooms as they're the most common, so that's the size of group which would be needed.
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Hi Cristi
You can join the official University of Brighton Facebook group where students advertise rooms in their houses or group up to look for somewhere together.

Our studenthomes site is a good place to look if halls isn't your thing. It's exclusive to Brighton students, so you will need your uni username to log in. Landlords have to sign up to our code of conduct to use the site and they're not allowed to charge fees so you'll save a decent chunk of cash :smile:

There's loads of good info in our househunting guide which you can download here.

The Accommodation team are here to help, even if you're not living in halls, so you can always get in touch :smile:

Original post by CristiOTR
Hello everyone!
I'm gonna start my first year at Moulsecoomb campus studying Marketing Management this September so i'm looking for a group of people to team up with and hunt for a house in that area, but i'm opened for any offers! I'm not fussy at all, i love going out and have fun :smile:
Anyone??? Just drop me a message if you're interested :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending