The Student Room Group

3D Animation: Bournemouth or Hertfordshire?

Hello!

I'm in terrible need of some insight of Bournemouth's CVA course and Hertfordshire's Computer Animation and Modelling.

Are they the same? If not, what are the differences? How has been your learning journey at either one of the courses?

Thank you very much!
Reply 1
Can't really give you any details about the two but I have heard BU's Animation course is very well known. AUB right next door also does animation which is quite often overlooked.

I was in the exact same shoes as you (however for a different course) and in terms of living and studying in Bournemouth I'd highly recommend it. Best choice I've ever made.

http://aub.ac.uk/courses/ba/ba-animation-production/video-showcase/
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by ioana421
Hello!

I'm in terrible need of some insight of Bournemouth's CVA course and Hertfordshire's Computer Animation and Modelling.

Are they the same? If not, what are the differences? How has been your learning journey at either one of the courses?

Thank you very much!

I doubt any degree from any university can be compared exactly with any degree from any other university, so no, they are not the same :smile: If you want to ask the Herts students about the course and why they chose Herts over other universities you can find them on their forum at www.3dhit.co.uk

Quick Reply

Latest