The Student Room Group

Favourite Sims Game?

Scroll to see replies

For me it's got to be the first Sims but I had it with all the expansions that came with it and for me, my absolute favourite was Makin' Magic used to love doing the duels against other Sims and then moving to one of the houses there. Was awesome!
Sims 3. I got into them all quite late though. Only played The Sims for the first time when I was about 19/20 :colondollar:
People will probably send me angry replies and disagree but I think Sims 3 and I actually think that it is much better than Sims 4.
Sims 3 I could play for hours! And I was playing it last night, but Sims 4, I haven't played it in like a month and even when I did I played for 30 minutes or so and got bored.
I just prefer the open world and the graphics and stuff.
My second favourite sims game would be the PSP, Sims 2. I liked it when they actually added a storyline to the game. Even though on PSP it was laggy and slow, I just loved the storyline and characters and it was just generally good!
Original post by TraceyDeSanta
People will probably send me angry replies and disagree but I think Sims 3 and I actually think that it is much better than Sims 4.
Sims 3 I could play for hours! And I was playing it last night, but Sims 4, I haven't played it in like a month and even when I did I played for 30 minutes or so and got bored.
I just prefer the open world and the graphics and stuff.
My second favourite sims game would be the PSP, Sims 2. I liked it when they actually added a storyline to the game. Even though on PSP it was laggy and slow, I just loved the storyline and characters and it was just generally good!

To be honest, most people would agree with you...The Sims 3 is where it's at for me anyway, I could spend hours on hours and days on days playing it! but then I put it down for ages, but when I pick it back up, it's a SimBinge!
I don't mind 4, but for me 3 is still far superior, minus the crashes after playing for 14 hours straight. The Open world element, the CC, the expansions, the worlds, furnature, clothing, hair. Everything about the game!
Second for me would be The sims Bustin' Out on PS2...That was the first ever Sims game I played! <3
Third would be The Sims 2 for both PC and PS2, they were equally great, the PSP version is also really good, but above that version for me would be Castaway! I was a massive fan of Lost so when I heard about the Castaway release, I couldn't wait!
I just wish The Sims 3 was multiplayer! Like you and your friend/s can either have seperate characters in the same household, or you have spereate households and can interact with each other! :smile:
Reply 24
I have had to stop playing sims whilst exams are occurring :frown: (only because I know I will get addicted and not get any revision done). I really really wanna play it though.. it's so hard to resist temptations

Quick Reply

Latest