Posted from TSR Mobile

suuuuuuuuuure

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Girls win @spotify95 :party:Thanks to all you fabarrific girlies out there

Spoiler

I think: 500
Original post by Rhythmical
I feel proud of us :biggrin: what happens now?

We tag as many male users as possible and gloat until @spotify95 starts the new countdown from 500 :tongue: XD

Original post by Rhythmical
They can't beat us :tongue:

Original post by spotify95
Congrats! :smile:

Once either team has taken a win, we start over again with the next round :smile:
The post immediately after the winning post (either 0 for girls, or 1000 for boys) resets the count to 500, ready for the next round.
Then continue as normal :smile:

I make this 496 (counting the post after 0 as resetting to 500)

Original post by Ayaz789
Remember when me and Xor won?:tongue: we dealt with all the girls:hand::hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope... please see above, the post immediately after the winning post resets it :yep:

ah sure
once time
how many times have we done it
*twice*ah yes :eviltongue: :hand: :hand: :hand:

Who is well jel :colone:

oh err wut

AGH
494 ?!?!?!?

I was 498 so I think you're 496?

suuuuuuuuuure

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
I think: 500

I was 498 so I think you're 496?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Updated the leaderboard for you :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Uh...494?

Updated the leaderboard for you :smile:

Thanks Spotify :yy:

Correct :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
erm I do :tongue:
@Saba XD :love: :cube:

What's all this? :innocent:
Original post by Saba XD
What's all this? :innocent:

hehe nuthin :innocent: :tongue: :innocent:490
I'm good, thanks for asking :smile: And I'm good at finding the number, as I dealt with the thread once before, when there were 20 pages without a number! :eek:94

Yes, you certainly are; this thread can be difficult to follow at times, with regards to the current number. :eek3: :h:

I see, I was very cold this morning! It did get a lot warmer though and I'm OK now. Yes, oh right. Well, hopefully it won't get too cold this winter! It's my favourite season too (autumn being very close behind :u:):five:I am well thanks. I don't really like Tuesdays but today has gone very well as far as Tuesdays go. :smile:I see, I shall call you Perplexing then. :h:You're 90 :wink::tongue:88Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, I have found that too; though the temperatures have a tendency to remain quite cold if the weather is overcast! :snow: I do love the cold weather, I just find it hard to tolerate the cold temperatures - I believe that this winter is going to be intriguing indeed. :h:

That is excellent to hear and I hope your Tuesdays continue to be as well as yesterday proceeded! :yep:

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by PerplexingGeode
Yes, you certainly are; this thread can be difficult to follow at times, with regards to the current number. :eek3: :h:

Yes, I have found that too; though the temperatures have a tendency to remain quite cold if the weather is overcast! :snow: I do love the cold weather, I just find it hard to tolerate the cold temperatures - I believe that this winter is going to be intriguing indeed. :h:

That is excellent to hear and I hope your Tuesdays continue to be as well as yesterday proceeded! :yep:

That is very true! Fair enough, and that must make things slightly harder since it's your preferred time of year, but appears to be the one you have the most problems with getting used to.

Thank you, and I hope so too. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That is very true! Fair enough, and that must make things slightly harder since it's your preferred time of year, but appears to be the one you have the most problems with getting used to.

Thank you, and I hope so too. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed, though I find summer difficult too, due to the extreme humidity and temperatures at times throughout the season. :yep:

I am an avid snow and extreme weather fanatic, which is one of the reasons that winter is my preferred time of year. One of the frightening aspects of winter for me however, is the presence and prevalence of illness - having OCD, it makes me incredibly anxious around such a time of the year; in addition to the high levels of anxiety I experience in general. :ahhhhh::zomg:

No problem! :h:

:moon:

(edited 7 years ago)
Indeed, though I find summer difficult too, due to the extreme humidity and temperatures at times throughout the season. :yep:

I am an avid snow and extreme weather fanatic, which is one of the reasons that winter is my preferred time of year. One of the frightening aspects of winter for me however, is the presence and prevalence of illness - having OCD, it makes me incredibly anxious around such a time of the year; in addition to the high levels of anxiety I experience in general. :ahhhhh::zomg:

No problem! :h:

I see. Yes, I really dislike the summer actually.

Ohh right, sorry to hear that. I really don't like that either, and people have already started getting colds and coughing lots.:erm: One can only hope that things aren't too bad this winter. :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I see. Yes, I really dislike the summer actually.

Ohh right, sorry to hear that. I really don't like that either, and people have already started getting colds and coughing lots.:erm: One can only hope that things aren't too bad this winter. :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, it can be awfully unpleasant in the summer!

Yes, that is very true and it is understandable that you dislike illness - we can only hope indeed, that illness is not too prevalent this winter; I have made an observation however - the last three years have entailed unseasonably mild weather conditions, which seems to be a perfect breeding ground for colds etc! *Fingers crossed for no illnesses*

Yes, it can be awfully unpleasant in the summer!

Yes, that is very true and it is understandable that you dislike illness - we can only hope indeed, that illness is not too prevalent this winter; I have made an observation however - the last three years have entailed unseasonably mild weather conditions, which seems to be a perfect breeding ground for colds etc! *Fingers crossed for no illnesses*

Indeed!

Yes, I don't really think that there are many people who take much of a liking to illnesses! There are some who appear not to pay attention to it, which I an never really properly understand. Hmm that is true! I generally get a cold about once or twice every year which is a shame for me. Yup, hopefully there will be no illnesses this year! :crossedf:

Indeed!

Yes, I don't really think that there are many people who take much of a liking to illnesses! There are some who appear not to pay attention to it, which I an never really properly understand. Hmm that is true! I generally get a cold about once or twice every year which is a shame for me. Yup, hopefully there will be no illnesses this year! :crossedf:

I concur with that! :h: I too, have a cold generally once a year; some people experience colds quite often.

:crossedf:

I concur with that! :h: I too, have a cold generally once a year; some people experience colds quite often.

:five: Yes, they do! It's a real shame for them.

Latest