The Student Room Group

AS history

Anyone have any ideas of what the change of AS entails? Haven't been told anything and I can't get any specimen papers up from AQA because it's a new course.
Original post by _Charlotte15
Anyone have any ideas of what the change of AS entails? Haven't been told anything and I can't get any specimen papers up from AQA because it's a new course.

When are you looking to sit your AS AQA History exam, in 2016 or 2017?

As far as I'm aware the 2016 sitting is the same as the 2015. :s:
Original post by undercxver
When are you looking to sit your AS AQA History exam, in 2016 or 2017?

As far as I'm aware the 2016 sitting is the same as the 2015. :s:

This year, and yeah the scheme is different.
This year, and yeah the scheme is different.

Okay now I'm worried. I'm sitting AS exams (resit) at a private exam centre, and I had no idea about this. :redface:

Is there any information about this on their site because I cannot find anything? :frown:

Where are you sitting your exam?
Okay now I'm worried. I'm sitting AS exams (resit) at a private exam centre, and I had no idea about this. :redface:

Is there any information about this on their site because I cannot find anything? :frown:

Where are you sitting your exam?

What topics are you doing ?
I'll know then if your doing my course.
What topics are you doing ?
I'll know then if your doing my course.

I'm doing 1. HIS1H Tsarist Russia 1855–1917 2. HIS2M Life in Nazi Germany 1933–1945.

Also, when there is a new spec there usually are practise papers given out.
I'm doing 1. HIS1H Tsarist Russia 1855–1917 2. HIS2M Life in Nazi Germany 1933–1945.

Also, when there is a new spec there usually are practise papers given out.

Well I'm 100% doing a new course because I have been given the new specification in one of my topics and a specimen paper, but whether you are doing the new course as its a resit you should have been told.
Well I'm 100% doing a new course because I have been given the new specification in one of my topics and a specimen paper, but whether you are doing the new course as its a resit you should have been told.

Okay, I'll look into this. It's got me kinda worried now. :erm: I haven't been told anything like this nor is any information like that on the AQA website.

Thanks for your help though. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending